Author Topic: Lawmaker to unveil bill ensuring nothing — 'no airport, no highway, no school' — is named after Trum  (Read 220 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Lawmaker to unveil bill ensuring nothing — 'no airport, no highway, no school' — is named after Trump
The Hill, Jan 11, 2021

Rep. Linda Sánchez says she's poised to introduce legislation that would ban virtually everything — "even a bench" — from bearing President Trump's name.

“I don't believe that a seditious occupant of the White House should have — ever have anything named after him," the California Democrat said of Trump in an interview with People published Monday, referring to Trump's efforts to cast doubt on the results of the 2020 election and his words of encouragement to a crowd of supporters before they laid siege to the Capitol on Wednesday.

“I don't think that he deserves any of the benefits that are conferred on prior presidents,” Sánchez said.

"I am working on a bill that would mean that nothing — not even a bench, no airport, no highway, no school — nothing — ever bear the name of this traitor," she added.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/533647-lawmaker-to-unveil-bill-ensuring-nothing-no-airport-no-highway

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maybe our side should introduce a bill declaring every male child born in America in 2021 shall bear the name Donald John Trump.

I'd like to hear a debate between the two bills.   :smokin:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This is NUTS!!! 

Again, the Democommies are the single greatest existential threat to this republic.  I would recommend no Republican vote for anything proposed by these enemies of the state for the next four years. 

Trump has had to deal with nonstop sedition and treason by many in the Dem ranks.  He gave them a pass because he did not want to waste his time.

His biggest mistake was not demanding the FBI fully investigate the Clintons.   Gave a pass for all high level white collar criminals.