Author Topic: Brennan demands Trump supporters publicly beg for mercy, ‘denounce despot’ to ‘eradicate malignancy’  (Read 387 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brennan demands Trump supporters publicly beg for mercy, ‘denounce despot’ to ‘eradicate malignancy’
January 10, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Disgraced CIA Director John Brennan, a man whom Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald recently described as an “inveterate, pathological liar” and “security state goon,” is seeking full submission by all Trump supporters.

In a Maoist-like tweet posted early Saturday evening, the former Obama administration official demanded that anyone who ever supported President Donald Trump seek “national redemption” immediately by denouncing the president and his policies so that America may “eradicate” the “malignancy” the president represents.

“Anyone now seeking national redemption by claiming to no longer support Trump must acknowledge how wrong it was to ignore & enable his corrupt, dishonest, & divisive agenda. Total denunciation of a despot’s legacy is necessary to eradicate any remaining malignancy,” Brennan wrote.

Look:

John O. Brennan
@JohnBrennan
Anyone now seeking national redemption by claiming to no longer support Trump must acknowledge how wrong it was to ignore & enable his corrupt, dishonest, & divisive agenda. 

Total denunciation of a despot’s legacy is necessary to eradicate any remaining malignancy.
5:40 PM · Jan 9, 2021

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/10/brennan-demands-trump-supporters-publicly-beg-for-mercy-denounce-despot-to-eradicate-malignancy-1014541/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Haha, yeah I'm gonna beg for mercy.

These guys really are losing it.

Offline dfwgator

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I will dance in the street when this commie b*st*rd gets his ounce of justice.

Karma, I believe in it, and this maggot traitor is due for a large dose!!!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline conservativevoter

John Brennan, you are the biggest loser EVER.  And, you can kiss my butt if you think I would ever acknowledge either you or what's-his-name who, btw, was never my president!    :beer:

Donald J. Trump - may you live long and prosper!   :patriot:

Offline roamer_1

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
John Brennan is simply trying to tell you that as America is undergoing re-invention, if you want your daily protein, get used to Lewinskying democrats, think of it as living in Venezuela. Elections have consequences, odd some of you are still so clueless!   Don't worry they intend to forcefully bring you up to speed, so you will learn regardless of whether or not you want to or think denial will work.

Its the most amazing thing, when democrats lie to you-its the truth carved in stone.  When democrats tell you the truth (seldom i know) its denial, denial, denial.  How amazing is that ?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 08:29:34 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions