Author Topic: ‘Pre-Disaster Declaration’ – D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser Wants Security Boost for Biden Inauguration  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Simon Kent 11 Jan 2021

Muriel Bowser, the Democrat mayor of Washington, DC, wants increased security to lock down the inauguration of U.S. President-elect Joe Biden.

Describing last week’s violent assault on the Capitol as an “unprecedented terrorist attack”, Bowser predicted Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20 will require a “different approach” compared to past endeavours.

“While I will be reaching out to a broad range of local, regional and federal partners to enhance cooperation among our bodies, I strongly urge the United States Department of Homeland Security to adjust its approach to the Inauguration in several specific ways”, Bowser wrote in a letter to acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf.

The missive was dated Saturday and made available on Sunday, confirming the District of Columbia was submitting a request for a “pre-disaster declaration” to allow for federal assistance.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/11/pre-disaster-declaration-d-c-mayor-muriel-bowser-wants-security-boost-for-biden-inauguration/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I wonder if America is buying this bullsh*t? It seems as though the media isn't bothering with polls anymore.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder if America is buying this bullsh*t? It seems as though the media isn't bothering with polls anymore.
I wonder how many Antifa and BLM wearing MAGA gear will be wreaking havoc then.

Offline mortarman

I wonder how many Antifa and BLM wearing MAGA gear will be wreaking havoc then.

So that's why the Sturmabtielung was mugging kids an' the elderly Patriots. To get disguises for future terrorist attacks without paying.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So that's why the Sturmabtielung was mugging kids an' the elderly Patriots. To get disguises for future terrorist attacks without paying.

:pop41:
Is that a personal theory?