Author Topic: ‘We are in danger of losing our republic,’ Air Force strategy chief says in wake of Capitol attack  (Read 1340 times)

rangerrebew

In addition to this general talking about it, we've got general Milley, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, talking about it and then I find this a few minutes ago.

Why America's military leaders felt they had to take a stand

Analysis by Barbara Starr, CNN Pentagon Correspondent

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/joint-chiefs-statement-analysis/index.html

The fact the Communist News Network was the one who told why the Joint Chiefs HAD TO TAKE A STAND throws up all kinds of red flags.  The military does take stands as to why they do things, they do as ordered and keep their opinions  as to what they think about those orders to themselves.  I think of one Douglas MacArthur who couldn't keep his opinions to himself and got the big axe.  The fact that CNN is now the mouthpiece for the Pentagon makes me very, very nervous.  Brian Stelter having influence over military actions? :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 09:41:22 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

The whole turn of events this past year had me nervous; impeachment, Chinese virus, forced lockdown, George Floyd death, BLM/Antifa riots that were allowed to continue, attack on our LEO,  tearing down of historical monuments and statues and the DEMS stealing an election.

This information leaves me even more nervous; there just isn't any glimmer of hope anywhere.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why do I think he is the type of person that wets his finger and holds it up to determine which direction the wind blows before taking a position? I think his primary motivation is fear of losing his phony baloney job. I especially like his invoking 9/11
I agree.  When I read it, I sensed he was conducting an interview for a higher position in Biden's administration.

Example here in a quote from him in article:

What’s more, Hinote said, 9/11 came largely as a surprise. Yesterday’s attack at the Capitol, however, came after many indications that violence was coming, he said — “Yet we still couldn’t stop it.”

This is horse manure.

Of course 'we' could have stopped it.

It was a deliberate act of sabotage to permit a breech of the capitol for political purposes.

This is not a general we should trust in any way.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The whole turn of events this past year had me nervous; impeachment, Chinese virus, forced lockdown, George Floyd death, BLM/Antifa riots that were allowed to continue, attack on our LEO,  tearing down of historical monuments and statues and the DEMS stealing an election.

This information leaves me even more nervous; there just isn't any glimmer of hope anywhere.
Now keep in mind that virtually everything you have heard from the MSM, from their experts, from the SJWs and about the election claiming there was no fraud is a lie.

Right down to the "Trump caused" "insurrection" at the Capitol.

So many lies on so many levels are enough to be discouraging, and even picking for the truth in that pile of jackstraws is a daunting task.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis