Author Topic: _Our Priority Will Be Small Businesses Owned by Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Native Americans  (Read 354 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Biden: Our Priority Will Be Small Businesses Owned
by Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Native Americans

Todd Starnes

http://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/biden-our-priority-will-be-small-businesses-owned-by-blacks-latinos-asians-and-native-americans/

Redistribution of wealth.  Gentrification of the main entertainment addresses.  Many restaurants under lease went belly-up.

Special programs that will see the government co-sign on loans for afore-mentioned ethnic list of candidates.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Can you imagine if the announcement have been the opposite,  giving priority to whites?

Blatant Racism!!!!  How about based on need, no matter what the race?  F'ing pandering pedophillic bastard.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Way to heal the country, Plugs. /s

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Can you imagine if the announcement have been the opposite,  giving priority to whites?

Blatant Racism!!!!  How about based on need, no matter what the race?  F'ing pandering pedophillic bastard.

I kept wondering what was going to take the place of so-called exclusive dining establishments that shuttered due to covid restrictions.

No look here...if you forgive the failed leases and unpaid rent, we'll guarantee your next tenants' payments...guarantee you whole, etc..

No wonder Gavin Newsom has that sh*t-eating grin in all the recent photos. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden: Our Priority Will Be Small Businesses Owned by Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Native Americans

What about LGBTQIA+  :smokin:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Don’t you just feeling the HEALING LOVE pouring out from Joe?

We need a nickname for Joe ... maybe @corbe should start a poll and let us come up with one to help us through the next couple of months ... then we can find one for Heel-Up. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don’t you just feeling the HEALING LOVE pouring out from Joe?

We need a nickname for Joe ... maybe @corbe should start a poll and let us come up with one to help us through the next couple of months ... then we can find one for Heel-Up.
It's liike the democrats looked at Bandini Mountain and said 'I can top that'.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So what's "new" about it?  the SBA has always been that way since the beginning, decades ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: