Author Topic: Report: PGA to Strip Trump Bedminster of 2022 PGA Championship  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: PGA to Strip Trump Bedminster of 2022 PGA Championship
« on: January 11, 2021, 02:49:49 am »
Report: PGA to Strip Trump Bedminster of 2022 PGA Championship

Dylan Gwinn 10 Jan 2021

The Professional Golfers’ Association has decided to move forward with a plan to strip the Trump National Golf Course at Bedminster of its 2022 PGA Championship.

“The odds that ’22’s PGA Championship will happen as scheduled in New Jersey are about as good as the chances of you or I winning it,” Golfweek’s Eamon Lynch wrote on Saturday. “Moving its major from Trump National has been debated internally at the PGA for more than two years, but executives have been reluctant to antagonize a famously vindictive man who controls the Internal Revenue Service. Such concerns melt away in 10 days, if not sooner.”

Bedminster, located in New Jersey, has been called the “Summer White House” due to the president’s regular visits there.

In September, Trump Bedminster proudly trumpeted the planned event.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/01/10/report-pga-to-strip-trump-bedminster-of-2022-pga-championship/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Re: Report: PGA to Strip Trump Bedminster of 2022 PGA Championship
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 03:01:30 am »
The USGA should step up an' move the U.S. Open there. It's a much more prestious tournament anyway. The PGA Championship was always a second rate show to me. Mehbee replace it in the Golf Grand Slam with the Players Championship.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 03:06:44 am »
Actions like these remind me of 4-year-olds stamping their feet and saying, "You're just an old poopyhead!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 03:16:13 am »
I'll never watch another Golf Tournament again,  boring game, anyway.