Author Topic: Arizona county's Republican committee votes to censure Cindy McCain  (Read 1390 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona county's Republican committee votes to censure Cindy McCain
By Jordan Williams - 01/09/21 08:32 PM EST

An Arizona county’s Republican committee voted to censure Cindy McCain, widow of the late Sen. John McCain (R-Az.), according to multiple reports.

The Maricopa County Republican Committee voted to censure McCain on Saturday, the Arizona Republic reported, citing her support for “leftist causes" like gay marriage, larger government and “others that run counter to Republican values."

The committee also said she “failed” to support conservative candidates and has “supported globalist policies and candidates," including Democrats such as President-elect Joe Biden, the newspaper reported.

In the past, members of the McCain family including the late senator, Cindy McCain and their daughter Meghan McCain, have been critical of President Trump. John McCain also caught the ire of the president before he passed from brain cancer in 2018.

Cindy McCain publicly supported Biden’s presidential bid, and even serves on his transition advisory board. Biden won Arizona in the 2020 election, the first Democrat to carry the state since 1996.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/533509-arizona-countys-republican-committee-votes-to-censure-cindy-mccain
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Arizona county's Republican committee votes to censure Cindy McCain
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 10:40:16 am »
Good.  Now censure Doug Ducey and Mark Brnovich for letting the Rats steal the election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 04:07:13 pm »
Good.  Now censure Doug Ducey and Mark Brnovich for letting the Rats steal the election.

:yowsa: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 07:43:59 pm »

First....agree on the good.  She is not a republican and never has been.  And her actions this last election cycle put her league with the losers in the Lincoln Project (what a terrible stain on the name Lincoln).  As I continue to read on John McCain, I continue to see a very divided view.  But your accusations of the "politics of personal destruction seem to have merit based on some accounts". 

But, as to stealing the election, can you point me to a concise argument that shows it actually happened. 

I hate that Trump lost, but I don't know that I agree it was stolen in AZ.   Need to see the argument.

As for Cindy.....hope the door hits her in the *** and knocks her over on her way out.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 08:02:53 pm »
First....agree on the good.  She is not a republican and never has been.  And her actions this last election cycle put her league with the losers in the Lincoln Project (what a terrible stain on the name Lincoln).  As I continue to read on John McCain, I continue to see a very divided view.  But your accusations of the "politics of personal destruction seem to have merit based on some accounts". 

But, as to stealing the election, can you point me to a concise argument that shows it actually happened. 

I hate that Trump lost, but I don't know that I agree it was stolen in AZ.   Need to see the argument.

As for Cindy.....hope the door hits her in the *** and knocks her over on her way out.

Did you miss the 11-hour bicameral hearing on the fraud?  There was a crap ton of evidence provided, and subsequently ignored by the pres, and the other GOP Legislators.  Ducey and Brnovich were in on the steal, as was Speaker Bowers.

BTW, I won the election yesterday:  I am now the First Vice Chair for the Mohave County GOP.   happy77  I have a picture my wife took yesterday in Lake Havasu City with me standing between the Majority Whips of the Legislature and the Senate, who were two of the key figures in that hearing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 08:27:34 pm »

One of the simplest most wide spread ways to cheat was not checking signatures/envelopes on mailed in ballots. Normally about 5% of the mail in ballots get chucked because the signature and/or envelope has a problem. Rural counties where the majority of conservatives live had the usual 5% fallout and followed the law. Democrat run urban counties had less than 1% rejected simply because they didn't check them - as required by law. So those heavy Democratic areas got a about a 4% boost in their votes relative to other less Democratic counties because they flaunted the law. The 4% swing alone in key states was huge. That 4% determined who became President.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 08:28:22 pm by DB »

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 05:47:36 am »
Did you miss the 11-hour bicameral hearing on the fraud?  There was a crap ton of evidence provided, and subsequently ignored by the pres, and the other GOP Legislators.  Ducey and Brnovich were in on the steal, as was Speaker Bowers.

BTW, I won the election yesterday:  I am now the First Vice Chair for the Mohave County GOP.   happy77  I have a picture my wife took yesterday in Lake Havasu City with me standing between the Majority Whips of the Legislature and the Senate, who were two of the key figures in that hearing.

Yes, I missed it.

Please recall, I don't currently spend most of my time in AZ.

Congratulations on your election !!!

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 05:50:26 am »
Back To Cindy McCain.

Does she even care ?

I doubt it. 

She does not strike me as being all that engaged upstairs.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 05:53:01 am »
This was a from a site.

Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly called the move to censure Cindy McCain “embarrassing and shameful,” adding that she “has always done what she thinks is right for Arizona and our country. That’s something we should all admire, no matter which party we belong to.”

Thank you Mark Kelly.....I think we know what is embarrassing and shameful....you playing off your wife's misfortune.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 05:22:22 am »
So....the AZ GOP has resolutions up for the next State Committeemen meeting...

Ducey, Flake, Cindy McCain: Arizona GOP plans to censure leading Republicans

National party chair's response: Don't do it. 'This does nothing to grow our party'

Author: Brahm Resnik
Published: 3:17 PM MST January 12, 2021
Updated: 8:48 PM MST January 12, 2021
Facebook Twitter

PHOENIX — The Arizona Republican Party will vote in two weeks on censuring Arizona’s sitting Republican governor, the state’s last Republican U.S. Senator, and the widow of the party’s former presidential nominee, who is a national icon.

Gov. Doug Ducey, former Sen. Jeff Flake and Cindy McCain are all targeted in resolutions released Tuesday for the party’s annual meeting on Jan. 23.

The McCain resolution comes after the chair of the Republican National Committee had urged the state GOP not to censure her.

I am a State Committeeman, and I'll be voting on these 1/23 in Phoenix.  The Ducey one is probably most likely to pass.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 02:34:09 pm »

I am a State Committeeman, and I'll be voting on these 1/23 in Phoenix.  The Ducey one is probably most likely to pass.

If I were voting, it would be for all three.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2021, 02:37:59 pm »

Grow our party ?

What are they talking about. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2021, 02:41:22 pm »
Thank you Mark Kelly.....I think we know what is embarrassing and shameful....you playing off your wife's misfortune.
If Mark Kelly's against it, I know it probably was the right move.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2021, 02:49:28 pm »
Remind me again how Bird Beak became a Senator?   Appointed to fill Songbird seat when he crooked?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2021, 03:11:44 pm »
Remind me again how Bird Beak became a Senator?   Appointed to fill Songbird seat when he crooked?

"Bird beak?"  You mean McSally, the guaranteed loser Ducey stuck us with?
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2021, 03:28:22 pm »
"Bird beak?"  You mean McSally, the guaranteed loser Ducey stuck us with?

Nah, not her.....Mc Shames wife, Cindy  the widow of the party’s former presidential nominee, who is a national icon.

Nation Icon?  Gag me with a spoon.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 03:30:05 pm by Wingnut »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2021, 03:50:34 pm »
Nah, not her.....Mc Shames wife, Cindy  the widow of the party’s former presidential nominee, who is a national icon.

Nation Icon?  Gag me with a spoon.

In that case, "bird beak" never held any office.  I doubt I will vote for that censure.  There's no point to it, and won't get us a single vote.
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2021, 06:43:01 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2021, 09:05:45 pm »
Cindy McCain on possible GOP censure: 'I think I'm going to make T-shirts'
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/534249-cindy-mccain-on-possible-gop-censure-i-think-im-going-to-make-t-shirts

I will not vote to approve this and will speak, if necessary, to stop it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2021, 09:06:41 pm »
I will not vote to approve this and will speak, if necessary, to stop it.
If she's not holding office, it doesn't really serve any purpose.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2021, 09:35:21 pm »
If she's not holding office, it doesn't really serve any purpose.

See that is what confused me, WTF censure a private citizen.  It makes no sense eally.