Author Topic: In 2020, Vote Fraud Claims Were Not 'Baseless'  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Avalon1

In 2020, Vote Fraud Claims Were Not 'Baseless'
« on: January 10, 2021, 01:34:15 am »
https://www.newsmax.com/michaeldorstewitz/vote-fraud-baseless-merit-scotus/2021/01/02/id/1003982/

Michael Dorstewitz - Newsmax

Each time a member of the big media reports on someone referring to acts of fraud or even irregularities in the Nov. 3 presidential election, they describe them as "baseless claims" or "unproven." Such words are included in almost every wire story since election day published by the Associated Press, Reuters, Bloomberg, and others. Actually, there are many examples of vote fraud that took place during the 2020 election, and serious evidence of voting irregularities relating to the mail-in ballots. In addition to outright claims of fraud, state and local officials in at least four states - Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia - used the pandemic to make last-minute changes to their state voting laws. The U.S. Constitution provides only each state legislature may set the time, place, and manner of elections.

Offline skeeter

Re: In 2020, Vote Fraud Claims Were Not 'Baseless'
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 02:27:15 am »
No they aren't. Clearly there was much fraud.

The most frustrating thing about this entire mess is the few republicans and other non-democrats claiming there was no fraud.

Even if there isn't as much as Trump and many of us believe, whats to be gained by denying it happened? Everyone knows rats cheat. If the past election fiasco can gin up momentum for election reform, voter ID, etc whats not to like?

Do they hate Trump so much they'll pass up an opportunity to make our system more fool proof by flat denying fraud happened?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 02:28:04 am by skeeter »

Offline Avalon1

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 02:46:43 am »
I found this today:

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 03:08:28 am »
I found this today:

https://hereistheevidence.com/
Useful, thanks. Won’t make a bit of difference to the haters.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 03:15:48 am »
[quote author=Avalon1 link=topic=425094.msg2359255#msg2359255 date=1610242455.
Each time a member of the big media reports on someone referring to acts of fraud or even irregularities in the Nov. 3 presidential election, they describe them as "baseless claims" or "unproven." Such words are included in almost every wire story since election day published by the Associated Press, Reuters, Bloomberg, and others. Actually, there are many examples of vote fraud that took place during the 2020 election, and serious evidence of voting irregularities relating to the mail-in ballots. In addition to outright claims of fraud, state and local officials in at least four states - Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia - used the pandemic to make last-minute changes to their state voting laws. The U.S. Constitution provides only each state legislature may set the time, place, and manner of elections.
[/quote]
--------------------------------
The Disciples (Apostles) made claims on behalf of their Leader (Jesus Christ) that
appealed to the spiritual impulse of their followers; which did not require proof
in order to be accepted by believers in Roman Catholicism.
In absolute contrast, Politics, a totally secular matter, is emphatically NOT entitled
to the same level of acceptance and belief.
As such, political types making claims (voting fraud) does not make it so, as the
matter remains an assertion/opinion until proven beyond any reasonable doubt.
Be nice if Trump and his followers grasped this but sadly that would require a level
of maturity that is non-existent.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 03:19:09 am by Absalom »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 04:53:45 am »
As such, political types making claims (voting fraud) does not make it so, as the
Be nice if Trump and his followers grasped this but sadly that would require a level

Proof beyond reasonable doubt.  Election workers and multiple counting of ballots.

https://rumble.com/vcaq4x-fulton-county-fraud-ballot-re-scanning-multiple-times.html

Now time for you to move the goal posts.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline AL

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 10:58:51 am »
They successfully cheated in seven states.  Next up, 52 or more states.  All elections counted by Dominion, all ballots shredded after scanning.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2021, 11:40:51 am »
[quote author=Avalon1 link=topic=425094.msg2359255#msg2359255 date=1610242455.

--------------------------------
The Disciples (Apostles) made claims on behalf of their Leader (Jesus Christ) that
appealed to the spiritual impulse of their followers; which did not require proof
in order to be accepted by believers in Roman Catholicism.
In absolute contrast, Politics, a totally secular matter, is emphatically NOT entitled
to the same level of acceptance and belief.

@Absalom

Have I recently reminded you to stop calling Briefers "cultists" or a "religion" (or "stupid")? Consider this a warning.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 11:42:04 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 12:46:16 pm »
@Absalom

Have I recently reminded you to stop calling Briefers "cultists" or a "religion" (or "stupid")? Consider this a warning.

@Cyber Liberty

Is it OK to call him 'Liar' the next time he posts some BS about there not being any proof of fraud?   Asking for a friend.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2021, 03:35:58 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Is it OK to call him 'Liar' the next time he posts some BS about there not being any proof of fraud?   Asking for a friend.

That's a bit of a poser for me...I've done that some myself.  I think it's better to say, "You lied!" than to say "You are a liar!"  The difference is a subtle one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2021, 05:42:39 pm »
@Absalom
-----------------------------
Cyber, respectfully;
Regardless of the extent of my disagreements w/the opinions of Breriefers,
I have never labeled Briefers cultists or stupid, nor the site religious; NEVER!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2021, 05:58:11 pm »
Cyber, respectfully;
Regardless of the extent of my disagreements w/the opinions of Breriefers,
I have never labeled Briefers cultists or stupid, nor the site religious; NEVER!

Thanks for the response.  You might not believe it, but I consider you an important contributor....

I think we get sideways more often than we should.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2021, 07:01:49 pm »
Proof beyond reasonable doubt.  Election workers and multiple counting of ballots.
https://rumble.com/vcaq4x-fulton-county-fraud-ballot-re-scanning-multiple-times.html
Now time for you to move the goal posts.
------------------------
Hoodat, hopefully you will grasp the following.
My cousin is a Director of Civil Audits at the 6th Federal Appellate Court and we converse often.
Regarding voter fraud, he stated that those making this charge, must make their case step
by step while the asserted actions are connected by the logic of time. Additionally, intent must be proven as human error does not qualify; otherwise the entire matter is meritless.
Election worker talk is hearsay while ballot counting is gossip and re-scanning is rumor; unless proven by facts while under oath!!!
Not a solitary voter fraud allegation has been heard under oath and verified!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 07:04:12 pm by Absalom »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2021, 07:46:44 pm »
Do you prefer this new location for the goal posts?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Avalon1

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2021, 08:07:20 pm »
Right Side Broadcasting Network - Nov 25, 2020

Gregory Stenstrom, a Navy veteran and data scientist from Delaware​ County, testified that he observed a "forensically destructive" process on election night that should call into question anywhere from 100,000 to 120,000 votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW3I7eFQbbo&feature=emb_title
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 08:08:44 pm by Avalon1 »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2021, 10:56:38 pm »
Right Side Broadcasting Network - Nov 25, 2020
Gregory Stenstrom, a Navy veteran and data scientist from Delaware​ County, testified that he observed a "forensically destructive" process on election night that should call into question anywhere from 100,000 to 120,000 votes.
1) Who, both defined and measured the impact of "forensically destructive" while under oath?????
2) Who corroborated Stenstrom's figures?????
Many will complain that I'm being an unreasonable; perhaps......... yet an observation!
Go into Court w/o hard evidence to back up your assertions and you'll be instantly shown
the door as were Trump's Stooges, Giuliani, Powell and Wood, every single time!!!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 11:03:53 pm by Absalom »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2021, 11:00:58 pm »
1) Who, both defined and measured the impact of "forensically destructive" while under oath?????
Many will complain that I'm being an unreasonable; perhaps......... yet an observation!
Go into Court w/o hard evidence to back up your assertions and you'll be instantly shown
the door as were Trump's Stooges, Giuliani & Powell, every single time!!!
You mean the kind of hard evidence derived from a complete forensic examination?

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2021, 11:11:05 pm »
the door as were Trump's Stooges, Giuliani, Powell and Wood, every single time!!!

I do have to agree with you; Giuliani and Powell did Trump no favors.  Giuliani is NOT Trump's friend or ally in any way.  I'm not familiar with Wood, so I can't comment.

On the other hand, Cruz was willing to argue and judges/court wouldn't hear the case.  Cruz is by far a stooge/clown.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2021, 11:14:14 pm »
You mean the kind of hard evidence derived from a complete forensic examination?
-------------------------------
I'm talking about structuring a case, reinforced by facts and
figures, that prevents the defense from making a fool of the plaintiff.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 03:51:43 am by Absalom »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2021, 11:17:00 pm »
figures, that prevents the defense from making fool of the plaintiff.
"Hard evidence" cannot be offered unless there is an opportunity to collect it.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2021, 11:22:50 pm »
Many whose duty was to investigate fraud shirked their duty and refused to even view it.  The worst American election fraud committed, recorded on Cameras, testified by many, some by even the perps, and no fraud?  C'mon, what is this a Mega stupid check?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2021, 11:24:15 pm »
figures, that prevents the defense from making fool of the plaintiff.

Earlier, you were talking about reasonable proof, which we already have.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 04:00:13 am »
Earlier, you were talking about reasonable proof, which we already have.
--------------------------------------------
Your comment....."about reasonable proof, which we already have"
is an opinion and certainly NOT a statement of fact!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 04:38:35 am »
--------------------------------------------
Your comment....."about reasonable proof, which we already have"
is an opinion and certainly NOT a statement of fact!

In your addled biased mind you wouldn't  know a fact if it hit you across the forehead like a 2 X 4.

Electoral fraud has been brought up and documented for months here voluminously.   I don't care for Trump, but at least I keep an open mind, and can connect dots, and understand the plausibilty and likelyhood of the theft.   

Unlike your Lincoln Project like hatred of Trump, which has blinded you.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2021, 06:28:49 pm »
The extreme hatred of Trump, which has blinded you.  This is exactly why the push the hatred of Trump to  fanaticism dupe and fools, and they spread the hatred to other areas of socialist/commie interests.  They are doing their best to treat Trump and non-socialist like Jews of Germany last Century.  They are striving for the same results this time too.
 Socialist strongly believe errors of history can be repeated and they seek just such achievements.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions