Author Topic: Lincoln Project Says It Is Building Database of Trump Officials, Staff: ‘They Will Be Held Accountab  (Read 1707 times)

Offline bilo

Don Jr. suggested WeGo.Social.  I've been meaning to check them out. I hear Telegraph is also getting traffic.

I just heard the same thing about Telegraph.

The problem we are going to have going forward isn't finding an ISP or getting ICANN to approve a domain name it will be Apple & Google's control of the phone apps. It hadn't occurred to me because I don't use my phone for anything other than work, but most people do use their phones for social media. Until the phone operating system monopoly is broken up it's going to be pretty tough.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline GrouchoTex

Oh yeah, like @thackney metioned earlier this morning, the works of Orwell and Rand are being used like instruction manuals right now.

Isn't that the truth?
I've posted that same exact sentiment on social media a few times.
No longer novels, now instruction manuals for the left.

Offline mountaineer

Dalton  @DaltonReport
Lincoln Project's John Weaver acknowledges “inappropriate” messages to young men. 
“The truth is that I'm gay”
“And that I have a wife and two kids who I love. My inability to reconcile those two truths has led to this agonizing place.”
Excuses.
6:35 PM · Jan 15, 2021
29 mins ago - Politics & Policy
John Weaver, former McCain aide, acknowledges “inappropriate” messages
Lachlan Markay

John Weaver, a veteran Republican operative who co-founded the Lincoln Project, declared in a statement to Axios on Friday that he sent “inappropriate,” sexually charged messages to multiple men.

* “To the men I made uncomfortable through my messages that I viewed as consensual mutual conversations at the time: I am truly sorry. They were inappropriate and it was because of my failings that this discomfort was brought on you,” Weaver said.
    * “The truth is that I'm gay,” he added. “And that I have a wife and two kids who I love. My inability to reconcile those two truths has led to this agonizing place.”

The context: During the past week, several men have alleged on social media that Weaver sent them unsolicited and sexually suggestive messages, sometimes coupled with offers of employment or political advancement.

Last summer, the political strategist and media adviser took a medical leave of absence from the Lincoln Project, a high-dollar anti-Trump super PAC. He told Axios he will not be returning to the group. “The project's defense of the Republic and fight for democracy is vital,” he said. ...
Axios

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Ryan James Girdusky  @RyanGirdusky
John Weaver gives the Kevin Spacey defense that he’s gay. Refuses to take ownership of the fact that he reached out to men 40 years younger than him and said he believed it was consensual.
6:40 PM · Jan 15, 2021·

Ryan James Girdusky@RyanGirdusky
Weaver says he’s leaving the Lincoln Project... he also claims that the attacks on him are because of the hatred for the Lincoln Project.
This is a complete joke of a defense. This wasn’t confessions didn’t come until after the election was over.
6:42 PM · Jan 15, 2021·

Ryan James Girdusky  @RyanGirdusky
Furthermore members of the Lincoln Project were made aware of his behavior several months ago and completely ignored it.
6:43 PM · Jan 15, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org