Author Topic: FBI: Trump Supporters Can ‘Expect a Knock’ at Your Door  (Read 327 times)

rangerrebew

FBI: Trump Supporters Can ‘Expect a Knock’ at Your Door
By
Mark Megahan -
January 14, 2021

If you were stupid enough to walk into the Capitol Building on Wednesday, Federal officials are advising that you turn yourself in before the FBI tracks you down. The message they send is so chilling that each and every “Trump Supporter” who chose to exercise their First Amendment rights over the past four years is afraid of a similar knock at their door. “Even if you left D.C., agents for our local field offices will be knocking on your door.” Welcome to the New World Order.

Storm Troopers will knock soon

Huffington post writes, “Federal officials sent a strong, if delayed, message to the public on Tuesday about the Trump-inspired attack on the U.S. Capitol, announcing that hundreds of cases would be brought against the insurrectionists.” The Storm Troopers will be roaming neighborhoods to knock on doors as part of the Joe Biden Administration’s first 100 days.

Americans are calling for an investigation into the association between the invaders and a group commonly referred to as “Q-Anon” or simply just “Q.” A lot of folks wonder if the FBI is lurking behind the mask of anonymity. Working to trick unwary extreme radicals into acting on “cue.” It won’t do any good.

https://deepstaterabbithole.com/fbi-trump-supporters-can-expect-a-knock-at-your-door/?utm_source=DRH%20Mailer%20&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:20694238&utm_campaign=FBI:%20Trump%20Supporters%20Can%20%E2%80%98Expect%20a%20Knock%E2%80%99%20at%20Your%20Door

rangerrebew

Re: FBI: Trump Supporters Can ‘Expect a Knock’ at Your Door
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 04:44:55 pm »
If you are an illegal and live in a Sanctuary City or State, I'm sure you won't have to worry.  Uncle Joe wants you to be happy whatever you do. :headbang:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 04:45:13 pm »
I used to respect the FBI.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 05:11:49 pm »
I used to respect the FBI.

So did I, very much so...but not anymore.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 05:19:53 pm »
FBI = American Gestapo

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 06:46:56 pm »
Headline is inaccurate.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 11:53:48 pm »
The Gestapo have nothing on the FBI.  As an organization structured to do as they please, answer to no one it appears, it is the FBI.

I say dissolve the FBI, rifting all above first line supervision and fold it into Homeland.  Too many damn agencies in Washington in my humble opinion.