Author Topic: New Detailed Analysis Shows This Shocking Fact About Mask Mandates  (Read 278 times)

rangerrebew

New Detailed Analysis Shows This Shocking Fact About Mask Mandates

As we head into 2021, we are being told masks may be the “new normal.”

State after state is imposing more draconian policies in the hopes of “slowing the spread.”

But now a new detailed analysis of all 50 states shows a shocking fact about mask mandates.

Everywhere we go people are wearing masks.

We’ve even seen masks on dogs and babies.

Wearing masks seems to be a status symbol – but it’s more like a virtue signal.

https://deepstatejournal.com/2020/12/22/new-detailed-analysis-shows-this-shocking-fact-about-mask-mandates/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: New Detailed Analysis Shows This Shocking Fact About Mask Mandates
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 05:39:58 pm »
Six paragraphs in, no "Shocking Fact". Not giving them a click.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 06:06:58 pm »
Six paragraphs in, no "Shocking Fact". Not giving them a click.
I spared you the work... buried in one-sentence-per-paragraph writing that would make Joseph Farah proud, the "shocking fact" (documented here numerous times) was that mask mandates don't really work on a macro-scale level.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 06:51:59 pm »
I spared you the work... buried in one-sentence-per-paragraph writing that would make Joseph Farah proud, the "shocking fact" (documented here numerous times) was that mask mandates don't really work on a macro-scale level.

I'm with you about the one-sentence paragraphs.  It's a crime against my beloved English.  And it's been shown a number of times they are actually worse than not wearing a mask at all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: