Author Topic: Trump supporters organized the Capitol riot online  (Read 8493 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Trump supporters organized the Capitol riot online
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2021, 09:10:58 pm »
I don't see us winning national elections again in my lifetime.

Why the pessimism?   The GOP could have won this year with a less polarizing candidate.   We remain in charge of our own destiny.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2021, 10:11:52 pm »
Why the pessimism?   The GOP could have won this year with a less polarizing candidate.   We remain in charge of our own destiny.

Trump set a record this election for a Republican candidate.  Which Republican do you think could have gotten more votes than Trump?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2021, 11:02:30 pm »
Trump set a record this election for a Republican candidate.  Which Republican do you think could have gotten more votes than Trump?
Kasich, of course.   000hehehehe
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2021, 11:32:45 pm »

I'm happy to credit Trump for any number of accomplishments, but get real. Votes were up across the board because Democrats governments in many states mailed out ballots without requiring an absentee application. So there was a lower threshold of lazy necessary to cast a ballot this year. Given that, literally any Republican (or Democrat) could have gotten record votes.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2021, 12:18:04 am »
Kasich, of course.   000hehehehe

Yes, I know.  Hardee-har-har.   One thing Trumpsters don't care much about is the federal deficit.   Kasich was one of the last old-school budget hawks.

Your grandkids will regret that Republicans like John Kasich don't exist anymore. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2021, 12:21:57 am »

A candidate that Trump could have endorsed as the successor to take his revolution forward as this unique citizen-politician retired with honor to his family and businesses.   Maybe someone like his former U.N. Ambassador. 

Instead we have the current wreckage of both the man and his movement.   
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 12:23:37 am by Jazzhead »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2021, 12:31:19 am »
Yes, I know.  Hardee-har-har.   One thing Trumpsters don't care much about is the federal deficit.   Kasich was one of the last old-school budget hawks.

The key word there being 'was'... Just as Newt Gingrich 'WAS' a lot of things too.

Was ain't is.

And as much as I have railed against folks about fiscal matters, you can bet where my loyalties lie in that.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2021, 12:34:47 am »
Instead we have the current wreckage of both the man and his movement.   

The wreckage was bound to happen wrt the movement. It stood for nothing, rooted only in populism... which is no root at all. There is no logic in Tumpism. And facts don't care about emotions.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2021, 12:35:44 am »

Your grandkids will regret that Republicans like John Kasich don't exist anymore.

At the federal level without the line item veto Kasich would be just another big spender, with bad skin and poor table manners.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2021, 12:44:42 am »

What are talking about?  KASICH IS A RINO.   ergo DEMON-RAT.  WHAT ABOUT DEMON-RATS SPENDING?   WHY IS IT ALL ON REPUBLICANS?  ALWAYS? That is an OBAMA saying  DEMON-RATS are the ones who put in all the PORK for themselves and other countries who hate us, then pubs, say 'no' to these bills. They are "blamed" for being the one's who reign in spending!  DEMON-RATS FILL BILLS WITH PORK...ALWAYS.  THEY ARE THE SPENDERS. You welcome.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2021, 12:47:12 am »
What are talking about?  KASICH IS A RINO.   ergo DEMON-RAT.  WHAT ABOUT DEMON-RATS SPENDING?   WHY IS IT ALL ON REPUBLICANS?  ALWAYS? That is an OBAMA saying  DEMON-RATS are the ones who put in all the PORK for themselves and other countries who hate us, then pubs, say 'no' to these bills. They are "blamed" for being the one's who reign in spending!  DEMON-RATS FILL BILLS WITH PORK...ALWAYS.  THEY ARE THE SPENDERS. You welcome.

Because the principles of fiscal conservatism reside on the right... And your boy Tumpy is just as bad as any Democrat in that regard.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2021, 12:51:34 am »

b u ll.  VOTING MACHINE FRAUD.  POTUS TRUMP WON BY 90 MILLION VOTES.   All on you lefts. Why are you pretending it was a REAL ELECTION?

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

Same fraud for Obama 's phoney election. 
•Oct 24, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2021, 01:00:56 am »
Because the principles of fiscal conservatism reside on the right... And your boy Tumpy is just as bad as any Democrat in that regard.

WRONG. POTUS TRUMP was very thrifty.  Always making the best deals. Returning 20% to the treasury, from his allotted money to start his presidency. There is more. I just can't remember EVERYTHING...for you.  you need to stop your TRUMP ENVY.  That is all, this is about. POTUS TOOK NO SALARY. That is about 2 million dollars SAVED on we the taxpayers.
He made the embassy in Jerusalem on a budget.  He was quoted a number in the billions.  He got it done for $400,000.00. He purchased our planes from Lockheed for a better amount.  It is just sad, you can never say anything nice about him. THAT IS THE TRUMP ENVY.  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM
And you call him 'boy' and "Trumpy"...that is jealousy.  Trying to bring him down.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online roamer_1

« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2021, 01:04:39 am »

WRONG. POTUS TRUMP was very thrifty.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Got that far and knew whatever was under it was bullcrap.

FIFTEEN FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS. That is not 'thrifty' in ANY sense of the word.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2021, 01:08:34 am »
Two wrongs don't make a right.   And nothing compares to a physical assault on the Capitol while Congress was is session.   That is an assault on the Republic itself.

It is cowardly and morally bankrupt to minimize or explain away that horrific and deadly scene.

Yes sometimes  2 'wrongs' DO MAKE A RIGHT.   Who told you it didn't?  Do you need some examples?   

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2021, 01:30:48 am »
The wreckage was bound to happen wrt the movement. It stood for nothing, rooted only in populism... which is no root at all. There is no logic in Tumpism. And facts don't care about emotions.

I think the Trumpism movement was rooted in a personality cult; it stood for Trump the man, and it's not yet in the past tense.  It is motivated by the frustration millions honestly felt in not having a leader speak for them, and seeing Trump finally say what they had felt for years, and saying it without apology.  Consequently the movement is willing to overlook Trump's character and personality flaws, even to deny and invert them and to interpret them as virtues, and to excoriate anyone who refuses to join in that fantasy.

But it did identify and reinforce ideas that American Conservatives should take seriously, and include in our orthodoxy : main-street-America-first, in both trade policy and immigration policy; a serious reduction in the burden to freedom and prosperity posed by Federal regulation; and an intentional withdrawal from the idea of the American military as the guarantor of other people's freedoms.  On fiscal policy serious Conservatives can only regard "Trumpism" as a failure, but that doesn't negate the areas where it has clarified what the American people want from the Federal government.

I've been clear here more than once about my criticisms of Trump.  But if we "real Conservatives" really have this figured out, then we have to ask ourselves honestly why we can't get a "real Conservative" elected.  We had a clear real Conservative choice during the 2016 R primaries, whom I supported, yet he was defeated.  Some of us might consider Trump the man unworthy, but if Trumpism is empty as well, why did so many choose Trump over Cruz?
James 1:20

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2021, 01:46:42 am »
Trump supporters organized the Capitol riot online
By Rebecca Klar - 01/09/21 06:21 AM EST

Supporters of President Trump mused openly on social media about the possibility of violence in the days leading up to the riot at the Capitol, using various mainstream and conservative-leaning sites to organize.

As tech platforms crack down on Trump in the wake of the attack, experts say increasingly popular right-wing sites could pose an even greater danger down the road as conspiracy theories breed real-life crises.

“Jan. 6 is an inflection point for how the United States and the world views conspiracy theories, and how conspiracy theories, ranging from election fraud and ‘Stop the Steal,’ can lead to real-world harm in a way that a lot of people never really kind of believed,” Jason Blazakis, director of the Center on Terrorism, Extremism and Counterterrorism at the Middlebury Institute, told The Hill.

“I think now, after seeing that happen on the 6th of January, I think this chapter of the book related to conspiracy theories has been written. And it is a national security threat,” he added.

Posts on websites including Parler, a Twitter-like platform with minimal content moderation, and TheDonald.win, a message forum that sprung up after Reddit banned a “subreddit” of the same name in June, were rife with posts about storming the Capitol in the days leading up to the deadly riot that prompted a lockdown and forced lawmakers to evacuate.

But posts on mainstream platforms, including Twitter, also mused about a potential attack coinciding with the day Congress was set to affirm President-elect Joe Biden’s win, according to a report from Advance Democracy, a non-partisan, non-profit organization that conducts public-interest research & investigations.

For five days leading up to the riot, when a mob forced its way into the Capitol, there were 1,480 posts on Twitter from QAnon-related accounts about the Jan. 6 date that contained “terms of violence,” according to the Advance Democracy report.

One account related to the QAnon conspiracy theory late Tuesday night tweeted, “WE are all done being the bigger person, no more MR. NICE PATRIOT! it’s Time for Patriots to Rise up, Kick The Tires and Light the Fires, and Kick Ass and Take Names!!,” according to the report.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/533450-trump-supporters-organized-the-capitol-riot-online

It was patriots going to DC peacefully. THEN ANTIFA/BLM..were told to wear Trump gear.  It was ANTIFA/BLM who did the damage.  NOT OUR PATRIOTS.

CRIME      PUBLISHED: 2:00 PM 14 JAN 2021     UPDATED: 7:40 PM 14 JAN 2021
Son Of A New York Judge Arrested After Being Identified As One Of The Democrat Rioters At The Capitol

Yet again, the rioters are being identified as leftists, NOT Trump supporters.
 by G Walrath

The man is a registered democrat. (Source: YouTube screenshot)

Yet another of the violent rioters from the Capitol have been identified and arrested, but this man isn’t a Trump supporter. In fact, he’s a registered democrat and the son of a New York Judge.

The Gateway Pundit reported:
Another violent leftist was arrested on Wednesday for partaking in the US Capitalprotest turned Antifa riot.
Aaron Mostofsky, is a registered Democrat.  He is the latest Antifa rioter who was identified at the Capital on January 6th.
Another radical at the Capital last week was arrested yesterday. He is a registered Democrat:
“Records show Aaron Mostofsky is a registered Democrat.” https://t.co/hPnL2fTjFN

Mr. Mostofsky is a 34 year old registered Democrat and the son of a New York Judge.  He is seen in the picture above dressed in fur, carrying a stick and wearing a bullet proof police vest he had stolen.

Mostofsky is standing beside the man who carried a Confederate flag into the event. This indicates they possibly knew each other and both appear to be outsiders and leftist demons plotting to smear Trump supporters.
It’s unknown at this time if Mostofsky is a member of Antifa who was clearly leading the violent activities at the Capitol.
As the days go by, the violent criminal activity at the US Capitol continues to be linked to leftist outsiders at the event.  This really comes as no surprise

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2021, 01:53:52 am »
I think the Trumpism movement was rooted in a personality cult; it stood for Trump the man, and it's not yet in the past tense.  It is motivated by the frustration millions honestly felt in not having a leader speak for them, and seeing Trump finally say what they had felt for years, and saying it without apology.  Consequently the movement is willing to overlook Trump's character and personality flaws, even to deny and invert them and to interpret them as virtues, and to excoriate anyone who refuses to join in that fantasy.

But it did identify and reinforce ideas that American Conservatives should take seriously, and include in our orthodoxy : main-street-America-first, in both trade policy and immigration policy; a serious reduction in the burden to freedom and prosperity posed by Federal regulation; and an intentional withdrawal from the idea of the American military as the guarantor of other people's freedoms.  On fiscal policy serious Conservatives can only regard "Trumpism" as a failure, but that doesn't negate the areas where it has clarified what the American people want from the Federal government.

I've been clear here more than once about my criticisms of Trump.  But if we "real Conservatives" really have this figured out, then we have to ask ourselves honestly why we can't get a "real Conservative" elected.  We had a clear real Conservative choice during the 2016 R primaries, whom I supported, yet he was defeated.  Some of us might consider Trump the man unworthy, but if Trumpism is empty as well, why did so many choose Trump over Cruz?

I totally disagree.  I know you are revered on here, but this has to do with most men suffering from TRUMP ENVY.  I 've studied human behavior for about 35 years. Then dated you men. ALWAYS ABOUT ENVY OF OTHER MEN.  POTUS TRUMP IS AN ALPHA MALE. Same 'fault's as most of you men have. Why do some of you want Jesus Christ as president?  CRUZ IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE

Here is a conservative. Go to about 40;00. " No alcohol, no drugs, no cigarettes.  No tattoos".  Cruz is a snake in the grass. Trump the man is the BEST.  What is unworthy? Only males who have TRUMP ENVY.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2021, 01:57:07 am »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Got that far and knew whatever was under it was bullcrap.

FIFTEEN FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS. That is not 'thrifty' in ANY sense of the word.

I know, right?

Even without C19, if Trump won a second term he was on the path to see the debt rise faster than it did on BHO's watch
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 02:15:09 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2021, 01:59:10 am »
It was patriots going to DC peacefully. THEN ANTIFA/BLM..were told to wear Trump gear.  It was ANTIFA/BLM who did the damage.  NOT OUR PATRIOTS.

This is simply not true. Not that there weren't leftist agitators in DC. But the claim that all those who broke the law were BLM types is false

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 02:00:34 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2021, 02:03:44 am »

I know several people who either voted Biden or left the president ballot blank on election day but voted GOP down ticket.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2021, 02:06:14 am »
To me though, mentioning the left's duplicity in instigating riots all summer and their sudden aversion to them is very relevant still, it is not explaining away at all.

I agree

Pointing out how all of the sudden the left supports law and order is not a whataboutism when it comes to the DC riot

Barry Goldwater

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2021, 02:13:47 am »

I agree with a lot of this.... I knew Cruz was in trouble when the public swallowed the lie that Trump put forth in his defense of "New York Values" and turning it against Cruz (Cruz hates New York). Cruz pointed out the flaws in Trump yet the public instead of researching the truth that Trump was a populist just went with the MSM (Fox) spin.

@HoustonSam

If you expect to get the truth from a lot of so-called conservative web sites/tvnews, you will find yourself with more Trumps.... they want the sensational to report, not conservative values which translates to "boring".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHAHKGP10yc

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 02:22:26 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2021, 03:57:32 am »
@roamer_1
@Jazzhead
Jazz, you said, "One thing Trumpsters don't care much about is the federal deficit.   Kasich was one of the last old-school budget hawks. Your grandkids will regret that Republicans like John Kasich don't exist anymore."

Jazz, you said, "So you claim this was spontaneous sedition rather than sedition egged on by the President and his refusal to concede the election despite all Constitutional requirements being satisfied?   It isn't just what Trump said on the morning of January 6, although that was bad enough.   It is the poison he's been spewing for the last few weeks after the electors were certified."

roamer, jazz: At this time, this forum is a Trump forum and any criticism of him assures the poster of nasty personal attacks and these attacks are the worst I have ever read here.  If I want to talk with a member about any subject, I am using personal messaging (PMs) to avoid the anger here.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 03:58:21 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2021, 04:01:26 am »
I agree

Pointing out how all of the sudden the left supports law and order is not a whataboutism when it comes to the DC riot

Pointing out leftist hypocrisy is always fair game.   It will be fun to see Trump conduct his defense in his upcoming Show Trial,  contrasting himself with examples of leftist incitements of combat from this summer.

But none of that excuses what Trump did this last month to incinerate the American traditions of comity and the peaceful transition of power.   The people made their choice, for good or ill.