Author Topic: Trump's 2024 dreams destroyed by Capitol attack, say advisers  (Read 2860 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump's 2024 dreams destroyed by Capitol attack, say advisers
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2021, 11:23:36 am »
Stop whining and make lemons out of lemonade.   A pro-American agenda under new, saner leadership.

@Jazzhead

No doubt you mean someone like Boy Jorge or JEB Bush.

Or maybe Mittens?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2021, 01:34:02 pm »
That's it, a Mitt/Jeb! ticket.
 :2barf:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2021, 02:10:10 pm »
Sounds like they planned the whole thing out with the intent of destroying his 2024 chances.  The Dems are certainly afraid of Donald Trump.

The more this election and aftermath play out the more I agree with you @Hoodat  Whoever pulled off this theft did a damn good job of planning, organization, implementation, coordination -- since at least 2018.   We can be sure the leaders weren't Joe Biden or Kamala Harris...or even Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer or Barack Obama.   To their credit, the actual puppeteers have done an even better job of protecting their identities.

But Donald Trump, I strongly suspect, knows who has just stolen our country.  In a matter of days he will be unleashed from an AG and Republican caucus misadvising him, a pandemic, a reelection.  All the puppeteers know for certain is Donald Trump, with or without Twitter, is not going quietly into the dark night  --  and he's taking tens of millions of Americans with him.  He must be neutralized, completely neutralized.

I truly fear for his safety and freedom.

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2021, 02:12:06 pm »
I never believed he was interested in 2024. Fake news?

I think Trump's very interested in 2022 and 2024 @mountaineer  --- Just not as a candidate.

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2021, 02:13:35 pm »
@Jazzhead

No doubt you mean someone like Boy Jorge or JEB Bush.

Or maybe Mittens?

Or one of the boys from his Lincoln Project @sneakypete   

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2021, 02:35:04 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2021, 02:37:44 pm »

Thank God for Screen Shots....   they live forever.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2021, 02:45:58 pm »
Thank God for Screen Shots....   they live forever.

That will change.  Big Tech will find a way to delete those as well.

He who controls the past controls the present.  He who controls the present controls the future.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Democrats are Patriots
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2021, 03:06:06 pm »
That will change.  Big Tech will find a way to delete those as well.

That's a lot hard drives, and backups to wipe out. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2021, 04:25:13 pm »
That's a lot hard drives, and backups to wipe out.

They will simply write some code to do it for them.  They are already turning your camera and microphone on without you knowing it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2021, 04:34:33 pm »
They will simply write some code to do it for them.  They are already turning your camera and microphone on without you knowing it.

I’m pretty sure that actually deleting your date is illegal

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2021, 04:40:04 pm »
Stop whining and make lemons out of lemonade.   A pro-American agenda under new, saner leadership.

Who will be willing to do it?  Really?   You make it sound like it's a done deal.  Until proven otherwise, right now it's still Trump.  Maybe DeSantis, I have high hopes for him, but we shall see what he does.  Outside of that, I don't see anyone on the horizon.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2021, 04:41:02 pm »

Did you not see what just happened in this last election?  Following the law is the last thing on these people's minds.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2021, 04:41:45 pm »
Who will be willing to do it?  Really?   You make it sound like it's a done deal.  Until proven otherwise, right now it's still Trump.  Maybe DeSantis, I have high hopes for him, but we shall see what he does.  Outside of that, I don't see anyone on the horizon.

I can easily get on the DeSantis train.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2021, 04:44:12 pm »

Your views of Trump were mostly a product of the very people who are now censoring dissent in America.   They painted that picture of Trump and you bought into it.   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2021, 07:21:15 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

ROFLMAO!

I had no idea you have a sense of humor! Good for you!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2021, 07:36:44 pm »
I am not proposing a strategy that requires Democratic consent.   Trumpsters are screaming at their natural allies. I am proposing folks divorce the man from the movement as the best way to save it.
----------------------------
Precisely what voters did in 2020 for the House and Senate;
despite the Georgia losses which Trump caused w/his big mouth.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2021, 07:43:23 pm »
----------------------------
Precisely what voters did in 2020 for the House and Senate;
despite the Georgia losses which Trump caused w/his big mouth.

Perdue with Trump on the ticket:  2,462,217

Perdue without Trump on the ticket:  2,211,865

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2021, 08:59:45 pm »

Perdue without Trump on the ticket:  2,211,865
But turnout always goes up in presidential elections on both sides.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2021, 09:18:31 pm »
The thing that doomed Perdue and Loeffler is that they stayed silent on the sidelines while all this fraud and law violations were being uncovered.  It was their abandonment of Trump that cost them, not Trump's support of them.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2021, 09:27:56 pm »
That's it, a Mitt/Jeb! ticket.
 :2barf:

I think Bushy suffered to much humiliation to ever run again.

As far as Mittens, he'd be stupid enough to run again and probably with Ryan. Lyin' Ryan has been in the news lately.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2021, 09:28:54 pm »
The thing that doomed Perdue and Loeffler is that they stayed silent on the sidelines while all this fraud and law violations were being uncovered.  It was their abandonment of Trump that cost them, not Trump's support of them.

IMO they lost in part because they never tried to make the sale - why we're better off with divided government to check extremism.   Instead that message was drowned out by Trump's folly,   and as for their own messaging, it was was almost 100% negative.   Newt recently put out a quality piece on the mistakes the GOP made in Georgia.     In short, this was an avoidable catastrophe.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2021, 10:12:34 pm »

Perdue without Trump on the ticket with Trump and his surrogates telling people not to vote because the election is rigged2,211,865

There, fixed that for your.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2021, 10:15:10 pm »
There, fixed that for your.
That just flat didn't happen.

Shame shame.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2021, 10:17:23 pm »
Perdue was quarantined for the last two weeks of the campaign. Talk about election interference!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024