Author Topic: Rush: One Wrong Word… They Want to Make You Denounce Trump and the MAGA Movement  (Read 452 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
One Wrong Word… They Want to Make You Denounce Trump and the MAGA Movement

Jan 7, 2021

RUSH: This is Rachel in Brooklyn. I’m glad you called, Rachel. How are you?

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Thank you so much for all you’ve done for USA and we appreciate it and all the best to you. I’d like to tell you that I think President Trump has been a prince of a president, the best president the country ever, ever had. He never did anything criminal, never anything at all, and the other side has done all the criminal and illegal stuff, and it is unbelievable that they could get into all the courts illegally, change everything illegally, and he can’t go to court with his lawyers legally. Every door is closed to him. The 75-plus million people that voted for him —

RUSH: Rachel, Rachel, wait a minute. I want to follow you. It’s unbelievable they could get into all the courts illegally. Who is “they”?

CALLER: The lawyers of the lib Dems trying — not trying, but changing all of what was in place for safe and legal voting. Trump had nobody on his side, not the FBI, not the CIA, not the DOJ, not his AG, not the Supreme Court, not his lawyer Cohen. He was called Nazi and Hitler every other day when he is a gem of a person, a very, very loyal person to this country. A very, very loyal person, and all they did was beat him up. He was impeached. The Russians, Avenatti, everything, every day, but he stood strong. I don’t know how he did it, because it’s not even humanly possible.

They were the ones that tried to have this coup year after year after year, story after story. And he withstood it, and he’s shown, and he did more than any other president. I am very proud of him. I will not ever think of what happened yesterday was his fault. There were hundreds and hundreds of thousands of Americans there gathering together because they needed comfort from what happened, and he did win the election —

RUSH: Rachel, you know what’s going on — hang on. Rachel. You know what’s going on today. What’s going on is yet another attempt, they’ve tried for four years now and counting, to get people like you to denounce Trump. And it’s beginning to work. Trump supporters in the Senate finally threw him overboard yesterday. A number of other Trump supporters outside — even in the White House coming out today, “I can’t go on, I have to resign, I cannot abide this,” and there will be more.

The effort is underway to destroy — remember the prediction I played of myself four years ago. The effort is underway to make sure Trump does not succeed in 2024 and to make sure nobody else succeeds in 2024 trying what Trump tried. They’re also trying to make sure that whatever happens in the midterms in 2022 bombs out. They’re doing everything they can to make it impossible for people like you to stay a MAGA supporter. That’s what is happening now. We’ll just have to see how it plays out.

Francie, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, hi.

CALLER: Rush, hello. We love you. We love you. We’re praying for you. I just want to share a phone call I had this morning with Nancy Mace. Nancy Mace is a newly represented representative from South Carolina. She’s been there a week. And I don’t know if you saw how she has reacted to yesterday, but basically she’s saying that, you know, Trump’s legacy is ruined, yada yada yada.

This is a woman who was heavily supported by Trump. She wouldn’t be there without him. So, anyway, I called the office. I was furious. What made me the most mad that was that the call to the person I spoke to, a representative, said that if you saw his speech yesterday morning, there is no way you couldn’t think that he was inciting violence. And I just dropped the phone. I couldn’t believe it.

RUSH: It doesn’t matter what you think. It matters what they report. The official record is that Trump incited violence. The official record is that Trump wanted you to go do what you did, except you didn’t do that either. This is what happens. Look, we’ve got one-party rule here now with the elections in Georgia, and the one party that’s ruling here, they’re not concerned with the Constitution or the rule of law per se. Their more concerned with consolidating their power.

But the movement now, the effort is in full sway to destroy Donald Trump. This is it. If they could impeach Donald Trump today — I’m gonna tell you, if they could get Pelosi to come in and draft just a couple articles of impeachment, Donald Trump’s a pig, Donald Trump sucks, and then have Mitch McConnell have the Senate come in and vote on it, they could do it. And there are some Democrats who are urging this.

They don’t want Trump to be on the dais on Inauguration Day, the peaceful transfer of power. They want a peaceful transfer of power that they take in advance of January 20th. Folks, they want the political casket of Donald Trump on display from now until the inauguration day. That is their objective. Thank you, Francie. Appreciate it.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I’m checking emails during the break, and I’m getting overwhelmed with email from people who say, “My wife’s friend is saying X” or “my friend’s brother is saying X.” You don’t have to do that. You can tell me what you think. I’m not gonna mention your name. I’m not gonna put you at risk in any way, shape, manner, or form. You don’t have to lay off what you think on some friend of your wife’s or friend of your babysitter, or what have you.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 10:30:47 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Me? I really have never been a Trump fan.  In fact I voted for the most conservative candidate in '16.

But, with his warts, what President Trump did was great in invigorating the country to reduce regulations, beauracracy,  and putting its businesses, citizens and America first.

I will never denounce that.  It's the best thing that has happened to this country since Reagan.

Try to make me?   ***gadsen@@@ ***gadsen@@@ ***gadsen@@@ ***gadsen@@@ ***gadsen@@@ ***gadsen@@@ ***gadsen@@@ ***gadsen@@@
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online dfwgator

I keep a lot of my personal opinions about Trump to myself.   I could criticize him just like others here, but I find that counter-productive because frankly, where's the alternative? You fight with the army you have, not with the one you want.

I think about the scene in the Caine Mutiny when the lawyer dresses them down after he won their case...Pretty much what I would say to all Never-Trumpers:

Lt. Barney Greenwald : [to Paynter]  You didn't approve of his conduct as an officer - he wasn't WORTHY of your loyalty! So you turned on him. You ragged him - you made up songs about him. If you'd given Queeg the loyalty he needed, do you suppose the whole issue would have come up in the typhoon?

[to Maryk]

Lt. Barney Greenwald : You're an honest man, Steve, I'm asking you. You think it would've been necessary for you to take over?

Lt. Steve Maryk : [hesitant]  It probably wouldn't have been necessary.

Lt. Barney Greenwald : [muttering slightly]  There!

Ensign Willie Keith : [horror-stricken]  If that's true, then we *were* guilty.

Lt. Barney Greenwald : Ah, you're learning, Willie! You're learning that you don't work with a captain because you like the way he parts his hair; you work with him because *he's GOT* the job, or you're no good! Well, the case is over. You're all safe. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 07:44:24 pm by dfwgator »