Author Topic: Who are we dropping from the MAGA supporters due to recent performances  (Read 3563 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Who are we dropping from the MAGA supporters due to recent performances
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2021, 04:23:45 am »
Trying to.  But the Parler servers keep crashing.  BTW I'm @txradioguy on Parler

You can't go to thedonald.win, or here, or FreeRepublic or even the countless conservative forums on Facebook and such and find out what Trump is saying on Parler? I don't have an account on Parler but what Trump writes there is broadcast all over the internet.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2021, 04:25:37 am »
You can't go to thedonald.win, or here, or FreeRepublic or even the countless conservative forums on Facebook and such and find out what Trump is saying on Parler? I don't have an account on Parler but what Trump writes there is broadcast all over the internet.

Good to know... thank you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2021, 04:34:35 am »
Trying to.  But the Parler servers keep crashing.  BTW I'm @txradioguy on Parler

I'm getting error messages logging in. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2021, 04:35:38 am »
@roamer_1

I just saw on TV that Twitter has suspended Trump's account permanently.

@Victoria33
Meh... Don't care. As far as I am  concerned, Twitter is a blight. And all they will do with their antics is to drive his entire flock right into the arms of Parler... And what a Godsend for them, eh?  I hope they had the forethought to be scaleable. Because wow, what a herd is coming!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2021, 04:37:37 am »
@Victoria33
Meh... Don't care. As far as I am  concerned, Twitter is a blight. And all they will do with their antics is to drive his entire flock right into the arms of Parler... And what a Godsend for them, eh?  I hope they had the forethought to be scaleable. Because wow, what a herd is coming!
Google and Apple are removing the Parler ap from their ap stores.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2021, 04:43:29 am »

Again, not an issue. All Parler has to do is teach folks how to except the app and push the install right on their site. I already have that crap turned off in my Droid. Knew that 'store' shit was bad from the start.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2021, 04:46:22 am »
Boy all this nonsemse, and the fact these bastards can do this makes me long for my flip phone, sure enough

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2021, 04:49:16 am »

On the Trump Twitter Ban thread I suggested with a qualifying legal (IMO) that money might be made by Shorting Twitter Stock. 

Post stayed up there for 9 seconds.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

• Technical
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2021, 04:54:28 am »

:shrug:

Are they going to block the website from the browser? Hope parler has a good mobile version.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2021, 04:59:15 am »
I suppose there’s a workaround but all the same the fact twitter is considered by law a ‘publisher’ and big tech is closing ranks pisses me off.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 05:00:45 am by skeeter »

• Technical
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2021, 05:00:48 am »
I suppose there’s a workaround but all the same the fact these bastards are considered by law ‘publishers’ pisses me off.

No... you don't understand section 230. They aren't considered publishers. Publishers have to live by a different set of rules, like they are liable for libelous statements posted on their platforms.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2021, 05:02:49 am »
No... you don't understand section 230. They aren't considered publishers. Publishers have to live by a different set of rules, like they are liable for libelous statements posted on their platforms.
I understand it well enough, just not the terms.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2021, 05:06:58 am »
I understand it well enough, just not the terms.

Yeah. Too many 25 dollar words strung together.  :laugh:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2021, 05:44:31 am »
Yeah. Too many 25 dollar words strung together.  :laugh:
publisher vs. platform. I think I got it now.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2021, 06:07:47 am »
publisher vs. platform. I think I got it now.

Yeah. It ain't hard. Why didn't they just SAY that?  :laugh:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2021, 06:47:51 am »
True. Except they are not Conservatier. Lest there would be no lists considered.
Actually, I think time would be better spent making the (much shorter) list of those in elected office who DO share conservative interests, rather than compiling the volumes of those who do not.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2021, 06:57:41 am »
Actually, I think time would be better spent making the (much shorter) list of those in elected office who DO share conservative interests, rather than compiling the volumes of those who do not.

Right. Haters gotta hate. I ain't made that way... Revenge is best served cold... Took me a long time to see the wisdom of that.

• Technical
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2021, 03:45:07 pm »
The most succinct way I can understand the effects of repealing section 230: it would make old media competitive with new media again. For better and for worse. Because old media all have publisher status.

I recently read an article to this effect.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2021, 05:28:39 pm »
The most succinct way I can understand the effects of repealing section 230: it would make old media competitive with new media again. For better and for worse. Because old media all have publisher status.

I recently read an article to this effect.

Correct.  Right now social media is protected because theoretically they are a news and information aggregator they don’t publish anything per se but it all flows through them. 

The minute they started selecting what we should know and not know and banning people for wrong think...they became a publisher and should be treated accordingly. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2021, 11:50:13 pm »
As long as pee on Trump is engaged in and Trump is defeated,so that Biden wins/won.  Why not still be a super patriot insurrectionist, a MAGA defeatest, a threat to Republicans and the Republic and call yourself a MEGA MAGA PATRIOT.  TEARING DOWN A PRESIDENT AND THE REPUBLIC and delivering both houses and the Presidency and the Supreme Court, how more super patriot can one be than that ? ? ?  Good god, we are living in the presence of Gods, Gods i tell you.
 Don't try that kind of stuff with democrats, you're likely to be found in a Park having committed suicide, even democrats have limits to that kind of crap/delusions.  Enjoy your Biden you obviously don't care for.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2021, 11:08:33 am »
Correct.  Right now social media is protected because theoretically they are a news and information aggregator they don’t publish anything per se but it all flows through them. 

The minute they started selecting what we should know and not know and banning people for wrong think...they became a publisher and should be treated accordingly.
Right. Editors belong to publishers. Offensive content may be one thing, and there is a universal sense of that (what would your grandma slap you for saying in the parlor), but differing viewpoints being censored is something different.

To me, the obscenity is the blatant disrespect of the office of the President of the United States, in that these people have decided we can't hear from the POTUS on their platforms, because of their political bias. There is no excuse for striping a call for peaceful dispersal at the Capitol from their platforms, except to perpetuate the fiction that somehow the POTUS was responsible for the reaction of American People to the Congress' handling (or refusal to) of blatant fraud.

As usual, the Democrats and other Leftists are blaming the victims of their crimes for the crimes they, themselves, have committed.

While many of the 'news' publishers have long censored the POTUS' (and others) words by showing video and 'interpreting' what was allegedly said for their viewers, rather than present the actual person(s) words, or simply omitted reporting on the speech, to censor the speech of the president by removing access to the platform and deleting posts made by the POTUS, especially ones calling for peace and to stand down from any violence.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis