Author Topic: Controversial San Francisco DA facing recall effort after parolee in stolen car allegedly kills two  (Read 428 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Controversial San Francisco DA facing recall effort after parolee in stolen car allegedly kills two women

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/recall-effort-san-francisco-da-chesa-boudin

The New Year's Eve deaths of two San Francisco women, allegedly at the hands of a parolee behind the wheel of a stolen car, could cost the job of the city's soft-on-crime district attorney with family ties to terrorists.

Rising crime, increased homelessness, and a general deterioration in quality of life had already rousted critics of Chesa Boudin, the controversial left-wing prosecutor who has followed through on his pledge to overhaul the city's criminal justice system dramatically since his election in January of last year. But the deaths of Elizabeth Platt and Hanako Abe, killed when Troy McAlister allegedly struck them in a stolen car after driving through a red light on the last day of 2020, have driven thousands to sign a recall petition against public defender-turned prosecutor Boudin.

"He has been in office since almost a year ago today, and we have seen, and almost from the start, the systematic dismantling of our city’s criminal justice system all using this very controversial restorative justice, which is something he campaigned on," said Richie Greenberg, a San Francisco resident and community activist. "I think from a marketing perspective it was brilliant. It duped people into thinking the system was great. But instead, our city has undergone a systematic dismantling and removing any semblance of criminal justice and instead putting in criminal defense, which is where he comes from."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

"That's a helluva price to pay for being stylish!"

Offline dfwgator

It's what they voted for....embrace the suck!

rangerrebew

San Fransicko isn't going to impeach jack sh*t!  This DA is doing the perfect Cloward/Piven and leftists love him for it.   :3:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Recall hell.

That DA needs to be locked up as an accessory of murder.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

"That's a helluva price to pay for being stylish!"

San Francisco's finest.

Hypothetical situation,
 I'm standing on the street corner and Mrs. Grey there comes up and propositions me.
She says, if I come home with her for $5, she'll put on a show with a Shetland pony.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 05:47:00 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.