Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 47939 times)

Offline Victoria33

You're a sick man.   You know full well that the Capitol was trashed,  lives were threatened,  and and a LEO killed.   Not by Democrats.  By Trump supporters.   I thought conservatives reflectively rejected arguments of moral equivalence and moral relativism.  Not anymore.   Our evil deserves to be excused because theirs has been? I reject that poisonous way of thinking.
@Jazzhead

The above post of yours is no. 666.
Are you the antichrist?   :beer:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
You're a sick man.   You know full well that the Capitol was trashed,  lives were threatened,  and and a LEO killed.   Not by Democrats.  By Trump supporters.   

I thought conservatives reflectively rejected arguments of moral equivalence and moral relativism.  Not anymore.   Our evil deserves to be excused because theirs has been?

I reject that poisonous way of thinking.

There were a few antifa mixed in right I seem to recall?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After all the lies told and believed this election and aftermath.....Why not believe this one too of Jazz?  Is it not as sweet as the multitude of lies already told and believed ?  Is it moron time,useful fools time, for waking up?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 01:33:03 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
After all the lies told and believed this election and aftermath.....Why not believe this one too of Jazz?  Is it not as sweet as the multitude of lies already told and believed ?  Is it moron time,useful fools time, for waking up?

If you refer to another member, you 'ping' them as a courtesy.

@Jazzhead tends to think the enormous "Get Out The Vote" campaign which began in very early 2020 on social media, together with the mandated mail-in ballots ripe for fraud (unproven...to uninterested jurors) is responsible for Biden-Harris.

Me?  I still see literal dials showing vote totals SPINNING for one-candidate while the other candidate loses votes.  On National "LIVE T-V!!"

I see four Swing States all shut down counting at the same moment...sending GOP ballot-watchers home for one reason or another.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't think the shooter was a cop, and the Capitol Police are protecting him by refusing to give us a name we can track down.  I'm thinking he was a BLM/Antifa puke.

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Business Insider Jan 7, 2021

https://www.businessinsider.com/number-of-arrests-capitol-riot-compared-blm-protests-chart-2021-1
How many of those were just ordinary criminals, and how many for activities directly tied to rioting?

What's the normal number of arrests for a day in DC?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Business Insider Jan 7, 2021

https://www.businessinsider.com/number-of-arrests-capitol-riot-compared-blm-protests-chart-2021-1

Bullshit article. They burned down a bleep city. How many fires did the Trump supporters cause?

I like how they call it an "anti-racism protest". These people are complete liars.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bullshit article. They burned down a bleep city. How many fires did the Trump supporters cause?

I like how they call it an "anti-racism protest". These people are complete liars.
Yup, it's just as much anti racism as anti fascist, both have substituted anti in place of ULTRA in an attempt to disguise their true selves.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
They with their China Communist buddies, cooked up co-vid flu to cripple the American economy and abridge freedoms of the people  by an UnConstitutionally, invented crisis.  Before that they attempted a 4-5 year coup of the President to help Hitlery get away with Treason, another crisis invented.  Now they use an invented crisis-riot at the capital to try and cast the blame on evil Trumpers and seize even more political power. It's looking more and more like Martial law is being invented because the evil Trumpers and Republican boogeymen blamed for acting like antifa gave them the right because of their 'postured violence' gave democrats the rights to suspend the Constitution.
 This isn't brain surgery but rather obvious to those not oblivious.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 03:34:59 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

This montage of the Capitol riot has been released.

https://rumble.com/vkeuh9-select-committee-shows-never-before-seen-video-of-jan.-6-attack.html

The recordings of the radio traffic is unsettling in that officers are shouting, yet there is no background noise.  It should also be noted that it was declared a riot long before Trump ended his speech at the Ellipse.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

This montage of the Capitol riot has been released.

https://rumble.com/vkeuh9-select-committee-shows-never-before-seen-video-of-jan.-6-attack.html

The recordings of the radio traffic is unsettling in that officers are shouting, yet there is no background noise.  It should also be noted that it was declared a riot long before Trump ended his speech at the Ellipse.

:thumbsup:

POLITICS.   PUBLISHED: 2:03 PM 6 JAN 2021     UPDATED: 10:20 PM

6 JAN 2021President Trump Says Go Home: Antifa Infiltrators Storm Capitol, “These Aren’t Patriots”

God help us… it looks like evil will win and the revival of the United States has been successfully snuffed.  by G Walrath

Well, we knew it was going to happen… antifa agitators disguised as ‘maga’ supporters stormed the capitol building and caused the shooting of at least one woman.Update: Police let them in:
All a set up https://t.co/fJXG09iOfQ— R3D (@RedRevenge2021) January 6, 2021

« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 02:12:12 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Hoodat

Jan. 6th Victim Rosanne Boyland Was Beaten By Female Officer Before She Was Trampled to Death

Cara Castronuova   |   September 10, 2021 at 7:30am

Rosanne was killed on January 6th when she was beaten, pepper-sprayed and trampled on the US Capitol Steps.  Philip Anderson spoke to us earlier about her death.  He was on the ground beside her when she was killed.  The police continued to push protesters on top of her while she was on the ground.

Who was Rosanne Boyland?

Rosanne Boyland was a 34 years old young woman,  beloved daughter, middle sister and proud Aunt. She journeyed  by car from Kennesaw, Georgia with a close friend to support the President of the United States that she loved. She was seen smiling happily as she marched to the Capitol in a black hoodie, ripped jeans, tube socks with American flag sunglasses, and clutching a “Save America” sign.

Boyland never made it back to Georgia, or to her family, alive.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/exclusive-rosanne-boyland-beaten-female-officer-trampled-death-january-6th-video/

Video here:  https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRk2nooARPP/

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Jan. 6th Victim Rosanne Boyland Was Beaten By Female Officer Before She Was Trampled to Death

Cara Castronuova   |   September 10, 2021 at 7:30am

Rosanne was killed on January 6th when she was beaten, pepper-sprayed and trampled on the US Capitol Steps.  Philip Anderson spoke to us earlier about her death.  He was on the ground beside her when she was killed.  The police continued to push protesters on top of her while she was on the ground.

Who was Rosanne Boyland?

Rosanne Boyland was a 34 years old young woman,  beloved daughter, middle sister and proud Aunt. She journeyed  by car from Kennesaw, Georgia with a close friend to support the President of the United States that she loved. She was seen smiling happily as she marched to the Capitol in a black hoodie, ripped jeans, tube socks with American flag sunglasses, and clutching a “Save America” sign.

Boyland never made it back to Georgia, or to her family, alive.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/exclusive-rosanne-boyland-beaten-female-officer-trampled-death-january-6th-video/

Video here:  https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRk2nooARPP/

Officer Lila Morris - "hero". Get the name out there so she can get the credit she's earned.

BTW since when do the authorities not send bodies back to their families? Immediate cremation is what we do to enemy soldiers we've killed.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 02:45:44 pm by skeeter »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Officer Lila Morris - "hero". Get the name out there so she can get the credit she's earned.

BTW since when do the authorities not send bodies back to their families? Immediate cremation is what we do to enemy soldiers we've killed.
Immediate cremation stops anyone from getting an independent autopsy and finding out that the "drug crazed terrorist" was a brutally beaten person free of illicit substances. Not just destruction of evidence, but in her case, exculpatory evidence.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis