General Category > Economy/Business

IRS Really screwed this up.

(1/2) > >>

ironhorsedriver:
If you haven't received your latest stimulus check, it may not be coming. The IRS is sending checks to wrong or cancelled accounts. If you used an online service for your taxes, they are receiving your stimulus in accounts only in accounts used once then closed. If you check your money on IRS web site, and it says not enough information available, you will probably have to claim a credit on your taxes. This according to NBC.
I feel for those that really need this money, and now are screwed out of it.

catfish1957:
Pretty much impossible to complete my thoughts on this matter without an overflow of expletives. 

I didn't  qualify for a stimulus check this time or last anyway, but for the folks who need it? 

More of.....   "Your Government At Work"

mystery-ak:
Luckily my son got his and my husband and I are giving ours to him also to help pay his bills and buy groceries...

My other son didn't get his and went to that IRS website...he doesn't understand why he didn't get one as he got the first, and hasn't changed bank accounts...nothing has changed...

jmyrlefuller:
I was told that I'm not eligible.

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on January 06, 2021, 05:24:39 pm ---I was told that I'm not eligible.

--- End quote ---

Did you get it the last time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version