Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2021  (Read 48707 times)

Offline corbe

Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2021
« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2021, 12:47:24 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2021, 12:56:38 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2021, 08:12:51 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #203 on: March 31, 2021, 03:36:17 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #204 on: March 31, 2021, 03:52:36 am »
Some old cowboys were seated around the campfire out on the lonesome prairie, and with the pride for which these men were famous, it was a night of bravado, rot gut whiskey, and many tall tales.

Frank, the hand from Wyoming says, "I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral. It had gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands and castrated that sucker with my teeth."

Snake River Ben, from Idaho, couldn't stand to be bested. "That's nothing, I was walking down the trail yesterday and a 15 foot diamondback rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that bastard with my bare hands, bit off its head, and sucked the poison down in one gulp - didn't even get a belly ache."

Old Red River Tom, the cowboy from Canada, remained silent, slowly stirring the campfire coals with his pecker..

Offline corbe

« Reply #205 on: March 31, 2021, 03:07:17 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #206 on: April 01, 2021, 01:29:23 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #207 on: April 01, 2021, 01:47:22 am »
 :rolling:

Offline corbe

« Reply #208 on: April 01, 2021, 02:07:05 am »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #210 on: April 01, 2021, 11:19:03 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #211 on: April 02, 2021, 03:10:19 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #212 on: April 02, 2021, 05:15:13 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #213 on: April 02, 2021, 05:55:01 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #214 on: April 03, 2021, 01:11:29 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #215 on: April 03, 2021, 07:37:31 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #216 on: April 03, 2021, 08:15:04 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #217 on: April 03, 2021, 09:06:22 pm »
    You think he's wearing a condom?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2021, 12:00:37 pm »
    You think he's wearing a condom?

This is illegal. The guy is essentially waterboarding himself which has been outlawed in the U.S.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2021, 12:01:33 pm »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2021, 01:22:07 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2021, 11:46:10 pm »

Italian Signing Alphabet    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2021, 11:50:47 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #223 on: April 05, 2021, 12:31:21 am »

Nothing like progress...wiping with weed(s)...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #224 on: April 05, 2021, 01:38:53 am »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024