Author Topic: Patrick Byrne is back with more astonishing election assertions  (Read 61 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Patrick Byrne is back with more astonishing election assertions
« on: January 05, 2021, 02:15:56 pm »
January 5, 2021
Patrick Byrne is back with more astonishing election assertions
By Andrea Widburg

Patrick Byrne published a Twitter thread on Monday making two really shocking claims: First, he says that a legitimate ballot-printing shop in Michigan was printing excess ballots for fraudulent purposes – and there’s documented evidence proving it. Second, he says that there’s now evidence that Georgia had faked ballots from China and was busy shredding them. I have no idea if any of these latest assertions are true, but I do have footage of Georgia’s Voting System Implementation Manager rebuffing the second claim. Since the truth is still unknowable for all of us, we can call this post “I report and you decide.”

I’ll start with Byrne’s claim about the fake ballots from a Michigan print shop, because Byrne claims that there’s documentary evidence, including affidavits, that prove this assertion. Here’s his story:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/patrick_byrne_is_back_with_more_astonishing_election_assertions.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34