Author Topic: Proud Boys leader held for burning Black Lives Matter flag  (Read 536 times)

rangerrebew

Proud Boys leader held for burning Black Lives Matter flag
« on: January 05, 2021, 01:14:15 pm »
Proud Boys leader held for burning Black Lives Matter flag
Tue, January 5, 2021, 1:23 AM EST·3 min read

The leader of the far-right Proud Boys group has been arrested in Washington DC on suspicion of burning a Black Lives Matter flag last month.

Enrique Tarrio faces misdemeanour destruction of property charges, police say.

He has reportedly admitted torching a banner taken from a black church during a rally in December in the city.

President Donald Trump has been urging supporters to gather in the capital this week for another demonstration.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/proud-boys-leader-arrested-burning-011119907.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_11

rangerrebew

Re: Proud Boys leader held for burning Black Lives Matter flag
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 01:16:30 pm »
How about that!?  A right wing burns a BLM flag and gets arrested.  Yet if BLM torches a city, and all it's flags, everyone looks away and calls it a "nonviolent demonstration"? :shrug:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 02:23:15 pm »
On one hand, the flag did not belong to him. On the other, if he wanted to fight it in court he has a hugenormously valid Selective Prosecution argument he can make.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 03:07:22 pm »
If someone goes to jail for burning a flag that was not his, why do we permit hundreds of vandals desecrating public property, toppling statues and blocking roadways?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 03:12:09 pm »
ANTIFA!

If you want to know who 'rules' over you
You only need find the ones you are 'not allowed' to criticize.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 03:43:33 pm »

Must be fake news (/s)

@Jazzhead says Trump and his minions are the ones  "actively attempting to foment civil war." 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 04:12:16 pm »
On one hand, the flag did not belong to him. On the other, if he wanted to fight it in court he has a hugenormously valid Selective Prosecution argument he can make.

This divide is going to get much wider during the Biden administration.

I agree with you on both points you made. You don’t have the right to destroy someone else’s property but that should not just apply to one group
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2021, 04:52:31 pm »
Political prosecutions belong in the third world.  Of course, Washington DC is as close to a third world country as you can find at this latitude:  Zero middle class, high crime, low trust, unreliable services.