Author Topic: Iran seizes a South Korean ship after the USS Nimitz does a U-turn  (Read 567 times)

rangerrebew

Iran seizes a South Korean ship after the USS Nimitz does a U-turn
Mitch Prothero

A U.S. Air Force B-52 from Minot Air Force Base is aerial refueled by a KC-135 Stratotanker over the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility Dec. 30, 2020. The B-52 Stratofortress is a long-range, heavy bomber that is capable of flying at high subsonic speeds at altitudes of up to 50,000 feet and can carry nuclear weapons. U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Roslyn Ward / US Central Command

Iran seized a South Korean tanker and arrested its crew in the Persian Gulf on Monday as the US military reversed itself and ordered the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Nimitz to remain in the region.

The reversal of the Nimitz's orders over the past five days alarmed several NATO officials who have repeatedly expressed concerns about what they see as erratic US national security moves post-election. 

"I suspect they will say there was new information or a new threat and that the Nimitz was needed to stay in the area but there will be widespread suspicions that Trump overruled the redeployment for his own political or emotional concerns," a NATO official told Insider.

https://www.businessinsider.com/iran-seizes-south-korean-ship-uss-nimitz-2021-1

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Iran seizes a South Korean ship after the USS Nimitz does a U-turn
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 10:47:40 am »
The tanker is NOT our problem.  However, Trump making decisions about where to deploy key assets is his call.  Why do these pukes equate everything to emotion versus logic?  I really cannot stand the stinking liberal media.

Iran is a problem for everyone.  They will be a nightmare with Biden as POTUS, and he will sit there sucking his thumb!  Idiot!!!

We will return to the traitorous policies of Obama in regard to Israel.  Uggh.  People are going to die because of Biden.  Good people.  Criminal shame this POS will be POTUS!!!

And I do not give two sh*ts what anyone in NATO thinks.  They are all pansies, even on a good day.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 10:48:48 am by jafo2010 »