Author Topic: Antifa Reportedly Attacks Home Of GOP Senator Josh Hawley, Threatens Family  (Read 609 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1346308783325253633?s=20

Josh Hawley
@HawleyMO
·
38m
Tonight while I was in Missouri, Antifa scumbags came to our place in DC and threatened my wife and newborn daughter, who can’t travel. They screamed threats, vandalized, and tried to pound open our door. Let me be clear: My family & I will not be intimidated by leftwing violence
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Senator Josh Hawley's home under attack from Antifa as we speak.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 05:01:54 am »
I wonder how many families of the SC Justices were threatened  :pondering:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Antifa Reportedly Attacks Home Of GOP Senator Josh Hawley, Threatens Family
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 01:58:19 pm »
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Jan 4, 2021   DailyWire.com

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) said late on Monday night that Antifa attacked his home in Washington, D.C., and threatened his wife and newborn baby.

“Tonight while I was in Missouri, Antifa scumbags came to our place in DC and threatened my wife and newborn daughter, who can’t travel,” Hawley wrote on Twitter. “They screamed threats, vandalized, and tried to pound open our door. Let me be clear: My family & I will not be intimidated by left-wing violence.”

Hawley said that the perpetrators were “screaming threats through bullhorns, vandalizing property, pounding on the doors of homes and terrorizing innocent people and children.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-antifa-reportedly-attacks-home-of-gop-senator-josh-hawley-threatens-family
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

video here

Sen. Josh Hawley rips ‘Antifa scumbags’ he says ‘threatened’ wife and newborn home alone in D.C.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/05/sen-josh-hawley-rips-antifa-scumbags-he-says-threatened-wife-and-newborn-home-alone-in-d-c-1012679/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

Biden and his rat media toads deny Antifa exists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Biden and his rat media toads deny Antifa exists.
Just imagine if they followed Slow Joe's advice and just fired a shotgun through the door?

Offline Hoodat

It's what fascists do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police Refute Hawley’s Claim That Protesters Threatened His Family, Claim Demonstration Was ‘Peaceful’
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/05/police-refute-hawleys-claim-protesters-threatened-family-claim-demonstration-peaceful/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Police Refute Hawley’s Claim That Protesters Threatened His Family, Claim Demonstration Was ‘Peaceful’
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/05/police-refute-hawleys-claim-protesters-threatened-family-claim-demonstration-peaceful/

Antifa, BLM and other subversives are the 'enforcers' of the DEMS party .... it's beginning to look like every conservative is on his own ... no rule of law anymore and I don't see it getting any better.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
^^^^^
What she said.

And it's NOT going to be getting any "better".
This is but the beginning...

Offline libertybele

^^^^^
What she said.

And it's NOT going to be getting any "better".
This is but the beginning...

@Fishrrman you're timeline was correct in theory .... I just think it's happening much quicker than anticipated.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.