Author Topic: Dominion Voting Systems CEO plans to sue Sidney Powell imminently  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dominion Voting Systems CEO plans to sue Sidney Powell imminently
By Joseph Choi - 01/04/21 04:53 PM EST

Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos told Axios on Monday that his company plans on suing former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell imminently for defamation over her claims about its voting machines.

"Our focus right now is on Sidney Powell and there's very good reason for that. She is by far in our opinion the most egregious and prolific purveyor of the falsities against Dominion. Her statements have caused real damage. They're demonstrably false," Poulos said.

Powell, formerly part of President Trump's team seeking to overturn the 2020 election, has baselessly claimed that Dominion's algorithm flipped votes and that the company paid Georgia GOP officials to stay quiet on the alleged scheme.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/532586-dominion-voting-systems-ceo-plans-to-imminently-sue-sidney-powell
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Dominion Voting Systems CEO plans to sue Sidney Powell imminently
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 01:32:54 am »
I'll head to Costco tomorrow to stock up on popcorn. Discovery should be interesting.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 02:01:31 am »
Bring it on, bitch!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 02:21:23 am »
I'll head to Costco tomorrow to stock up on popcorn. Discovery should be interesting.
The Dominion CEO couldn’t bob & weave fast enough in the weeks following the election. Elvis would’ve been easier to serve.

He must be pretty confident all of the incriminating parts have been deep sixed now.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 01:22:29 am »
I want him to just try.

Please try.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington