Author Topic: Perdue: ‘I’m Encouraging My Colleagues to Object’ the Electoral College Certification  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Perdue: ‘I’m Encouraging My Colleagues to Object’ the Electoral College Certification

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Jeff Poor 3 Jan 2021

During an appearance on FNC’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) reaffirmed his support for objecting to the Electoral College certification set to take place on Wednesday.

Perdue told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo he supported efforts by U.S. Senate colleagues to object to the certification and encouraged other members to do so as well.

“You know, when I first saw the magnitude of the irregularities back in December, early December, about our November race, I called for the resignation of our secretary of state,” he said. “I repeatedly called for a special session of the General Assembly to investigate. None of that happened. And so I started calling out for — the only thing left for the president is for us to object. And I agreed that I would do that.”

“The technical problem is that I won’t be certified until this election is certified some week to 10 days after the election when we win on Tuesday,” Perdue continued. “But I’m encouraging my colleagues to object. This is something that the American people demand right now. You heard in the last section that there are huge irregularities in Georgia. They need to be investigated. And they need to be corrected, in my opinion.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/03/perdue-im-encouraging-my-colleagues-to-object-the-electoral-college-certification/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Well I guess thats something.

Offline Hoodat

A little late for that, Perdue.  We needed you to speak up on Nov 4th, 5th, and 6th when fictitious Democrats were still casting votes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
A little late for that, Perdue.  We needed you to speak up on Nov 4th, 5th, and 6th when fictitious Democrats were still casting votes.

Kelly Loeffler is still weighing her options.  :silly:

“I said from the start, everything's on the table here, and I'm seriously looking at that,” she said today.

Don't want to piss off Trump--Don't want to piss off Mitch. What to do? What to do?

NEED a Don Jr. tweet ridiculing her for being a "profile in courage."
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021