Author Topic: Minnesota Lawmakers Call for Audit of COVID Death Totals  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Minnesota Lawmakers Call for Audit of COVID Death Totals
« on: January 03, 2021, 03:11:29 pm »
Minnesota Lawmakers Call for Audit of COVID Death Totals
By Erin Coates
Published January 2, 2021 at 5:55am

Two Minnesota legislators called for a nationwide audit of death certificates this week, alleging that the number of coronavirus deaths is being deliberately inflated.

Republican state Rep. Mary Franson and Republican state Sen. Scott Jensen appeared on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” and “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Tuesday to discuss the possible inflation.

The lawmakers alleged that, although many death certificates list COVID-19 as the cause of death, they found multiple instances in the state where patients actually died of something else entirely.

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/minnesota-lawmakers-call-audit-covid-death-totals/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Minnesota Lawmakers Call for Audit of COVID Death Totals
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 03:16:15 pm »
Need more of this nation wide.

Does anyone really think that 1/4 of all the cases worldwide are/were in the United States? 

I don't.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.