Author Topic: Kentucky governor calls vandalism to McConnell's home 'unacceptable'  (Read 362 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Kentucky governor calls vandalism to McConnell's home 'unacceptable'
By Sarah Polus - 01/02/21 08:13 PM ESt

Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear (D) took to Twitter Saturday to condemn the attack on the Louisville home of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

"The vandalism to @senatemajldr McConnell’s home is unacceptable," he wrote in a tweet.

"While the First Amendment protects our freedom of speech, vandalism is reprehensible and never acceptable for any reason," he added.

McConnell's home was vandalized, along with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.), over the New Year's holiday after a bill to increase coronavirus stimulus checks to $2,000 failed to pass in the Senate several times.

A message that read "Where's my money" was written on McConnell's home in graffiti.

Following the incident, McConnell's office released a statement from the lawmaker that read, "I’ve spent my career fighting for the First Amendment and defending peaceful protest. I appreciate every Kentuckian who has engaged in the democratic process whether they agree with me or not."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/532384-kentucky-governor-calls-vandalism-to-mcconnells-home-unacceptable
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Kentucky governor calls vandalism to McConnell's home 'unacceptable'
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 04:10:53 pm »
Am absolutely certain that Mitch had cameras recording who did the vandalism.

So let's string up the perps who did this and teach them a lesson never to be forgotten, Governor.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 05:33:17 pm »
Am absolutely certain that Mitch had cameras recording who did the vandalism.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I am absolutely certain EVERY politician and public figure in the world has cameras recording everything that happens in and around their homes these days.

I also understand why they would think this was necessary.

Give me another week or two and I will have my whole yard covered by cameras,too. I have had WAAAAY too much stuff stolen out of or off of my antique cars and trucks the last year,and intend on putting an end to it,regardless of whose toes get stepped on. These people have no freaking clue who they are dealing with if they think I will shy away from conflict,but they will learn if I catch them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 05:44:21 pm »
So what's he going to do about it, write an angry letter?

Offline Avalon1

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 04:49:51 am »
How did they find his address?