Author Topic: Fauci Floats Possibility That COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Mandatory For School And Travel  (Read 914 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Louise
Contributor
January 01, 2021 6:40 PM ET

In an interview with Newsweek, Dr. Anthony Fauci floated the possibility that the coronavirus vaccine would be made mandatory for things like school and travel.

Dr. Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) explained that there could be a “possibility of introducing COVID-19 vaccine passports,” as well as making the vaccine mandatory at the local level, Newsweek reported.

When asked if there was the possibility that the vaccine could be mandatory for school Fauci explained, “That is possible but that’s something that’s mandated at the state level and city level. A citywide school system might require it in some cities but not other cities. And that’s what I mean by things not being done centrally but locally.”

When Fauci was asked of the possibility that the vaccine would be mandatory for travel he responded, “That is quite possible.”

However, Fauci does not think that the coronavirus vaccine will be made mandatory at the federal level. “We almost never mandate things federally [with regards to health],” he explained.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/01/fauci-coronavirus-vaccine-possibility-mandatory-school-travel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You know what I would like to see "floating".....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Oh, happy the day that we no longer have to hear what that swamp-rat, little troll has to say.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You know what I would like to see "floating".....
Interesting, I just picked up a pile of Fauci from my dog this morning, but she's never been in a pool so...........

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Interesting, I just picked up a pile of Fauci from my dog this morning, but she's never been in a pool so...........

LOL.  That is the old joke.  If I saw Fauci floating in my pool I'd punish my dog! 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wouldn't be surprised to discover that a federal law to support such restrictions is already being prepared...

Offline libertybele

All the more reason to home school your children.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wouldn't be surprised to discover that a federal law to support such restrictions is already being prepared...
Well, now, that will be interesting to try to enforce. Are all the illegals they are going to let in going to be vaccinated, too?

ESAD, Fauci, you wart.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Jesse Kelly @JesseKellyDC
Coronavirus is the greatest thing that ever happened to Dr. Fauci. Remember that.
12:08 PM · Jan 3, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Sure, why not.  9999hair out0000
Dr. David Samadi, MD   @drdavidsamadi
Microsoft is being discussed as a possible producer of COVID-19 Vaccine Passports.
Will you get one?
7:36 AM · Jan 16, 2021

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What they do is tie funding to the state having a law that demands whatever they want.

It worked with Seat Belt Laws,

It worked with the 55 MPH Speed limit,

and a host of other programs of occasional benefit.

The big trick to push the laws will include the "safety" of the public, and the "dollars to be saved" from not incurring the "public cost" of noncompliance (where I saw my first really inflated numbers and dubious conclusions in a medical study, over 30 years ago).

We've been down this road before.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

IIRC the "Double Nickle" mandate only worked when the Fed threatened non complying  states with cutting off federal road way tax money.

I suppose they could employ a similar nazi tactic to force vaccine compliance.   

What they do is tie funding to the state having a law that demands whatever they want.

It worked with Seat Belt Laws,

It worked with the 55 MPH Speed limit,

Online Hoodat

However, Fauci does not think that the coronavirus vaccine will be made mandatory at the federal level. “We almost never mandate things federally [with regards to health],” he explained.

What a liar!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

IIRC the "Double Nickle" mandate only worked when the Fed threatened non complying  states with cutting off federal road way tax money.

I suppose they could employ a similar nazi tactic to force vaccine compliance.
Sure. Given all the money that flows from Washington to the states, all they have to do is condition health and education-related funding on full vaccine compliance. A lot of school districts couldn't function without their Uncle Sugar money.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will not comply.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: