Author Topic: WE CAUGHT THEM: Pallets of Fake Ballots in Georgia’s Fulton County Were Identified, Filmed and Sampl  (Read 1020 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WE CAUGHT THEM: Pallets of Fake Ballots in Georgia’s Fulton County Were Identified, Filmed and Sampled Before Moving Trucks Picked Them Up and Shredded Them
By Joe Hoft
Published January 1, 2021 at 4:33pm

The counterfeit Fulton County Georgia ballots recorded in the 2020 election were identified before the corrupt gang of Georgia officials picked them up and shredded them.

The Georgia election gang has some major explaining to do.

Patrick Byrne, Founder of Overstock.com and now member of the Trump team who is attempting to prove the massive fraud across the country released some shocking news moments ago in a series of tweets.

In his first tweet Byrnes tweets:

BIG NEWS: COUNTERFEIT FULTON COUNTY GEORGIA BALLOTS. On a tip, our operative entered the Fulton County (Atlanta) Warehouse and took this series of photos: THESE ARE FAKE BALLOTS (note the quantity):

more w/photos
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/caught-pallets-fake-ballots-georgias-fulton-county-identified-filmed-sampled-moving-trucks-picked-shredded/
Samples were also taken. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 11:03:19 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HUGE BREAKING NEWS! — VIDEO RELEASED of Vans Removing Ballots from GA Warehouse to Sheriff Jackson’s Office — THEY GOT A MAP!
By Jim Hoft
Published January 1, 2021 at 5:03pm

HERE’S YOUR EVIDENCE MITCH McCONNELL AND LIBERAL MEDIA!

Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne dropped a teaser on Twitter on New Year’s Day.

According to Patrick he learned this morning, on New Year’s Day, that he learned something very important from a certified forensic document examiner about certain ballots in certain counties in a certain state. Byrne says they are going to lynch every politician involved in this scheme. Starting with a certain governor and Secretary of State.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/huge-breaking-news-video-released-vans-removing-fake-ballots-ga-warehouse-sheriff-jacksons-office-got-map/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

HUGE BREAKING NEWS! — VIDEO RELEASED of Vans Removing Ballots from GA Warehouse to Sheriff Jackson’s Office — THEY GOT A MAP!
By Jim Hoft
Published January 1, 2021 at 5:03pm

HERE’S YOUR EVIDENCE MITCH McCONNELL AND LIBERAL MEDIA!

Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne dropped a teaser on Twitter on New Year’s Day.

According to Patrick he learned this morning, on New Year’s Day, that he learned something very important from a certified forensic document examiner about certain ballots in certain counties in a certain state. Byrne says they are going to lynch every politician involved in this scheme. Starting with a certain governor and Secretary of State.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/huge-breaking-news-video-released-vans-removing-fake-ballots-ga-warehouse-sheriff-jacksons-office-got-map/
:shrug:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Those photos and $4.50 get me a venti Iced Black Tea at Starbucks.  Big wop!!!!

YAWN.

**nononono* 999yawn

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

I watched a Georgia Senate meeting about election fraud in Fulton County, the county this thread speaks of.  A woman, Susan, who worked in Fulton county elections for 20 years in examining mail ballots, told of a pristine stack of mail ballots that came to her to examine. The ballots had no folds so they had not been in envelopes.  It sounds like the ballots spoken of in this thread, are part of the ones given to her.

Susan knew what she was doing, she was right these ballots being fake.  She was fired and cannot work in this runoff election.  Fulton county has lost a 20 year election worker because she was right about fake ballots.  Susan is a hero.  Consider the below in "quotes":

"Two Fulton County poll workers in Georgia who spoke to news outlets or filed affidavits claiming voting irregularities in the November election have been told they will not return to work the Senate runoff races, The Epoch Times is reporting.

The two women, Bridget Thorne and Susan Voyles, said they consider their notification that their appointments was not being renewed essentially as being fired and retribution for going public with their allegations.

''I see it as a direct consequence of my being honest,'' Voyles told New Tang Dynasty Television, a part of Epoch Media Group, on Friday."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 03:14:35 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

Does it ever frost you that the press continuously lied about this?  You've been defending them every step of the way, and denying there was any evidence of fraud.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Those photos and $4.50 get me a venti Iced Black Tea at Starbucks.  Big wop!!!!

YAWN.

**nononono* 999yawn

Yep! They have now found their formula for controlling the masses and we will NEVER be free of it again in this life. We will always be under some sort of manufactured crisis requiring government interventions in order to "protect" us from its ravages.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

Does it ever frost you that the press continuously lied about this?  You've been defending them every step of the way, and denying there was any evidence of fraud.
@Cyber Liberty

I'm sorry if you thought I was defending the press.  I don't care about the press when it comes to elections, I ignore what they say because they do not know how elections are held.  I look for the truth of what is said.  I knew what Susan said and did was the truth; been there, done that - tossing out mail ballots that don't pass the qualifying tests.  In Susan's case, the ones running the place, counted those fake ballots.

Susan was working in that room where ballots were in boxes under furniture.  The "special" workers told Susan to leave and as she left she saw the boxes being taken out from under furniture.  That looks like fraud, and needs investigating.

Those ballots that were in a storage building and have now been destroyed:
HOW NUMBER OF BALLOTS ARE ORDERED:
A county does not want to run out of ballots.  Ballots are different from one election to the other.  Left over ballots are destroyed.

The number of ballots ordered happens like this:  For a Primary:  If the primary election is run by the individual parties, the Chairman of each Party decides how many ballots are needed by precinct.

In the General Election, the number of ballots ordered is decided by the County Elections Administrator.  The number of ballots used the last time in a general election, gives the Administrator an idea of how many to order.

What happens if a precinct runs out of ballots:
The Election Judge can use a blank piece of paper and list the candidates on the page; that becomes an official ballot when the Judge signs his/her name on the back of the paper.

Since ballots can only be used one time as the candidates change for every election, the left over ballots are destroyed.

I saw the boxes on this thread: There was a printed paper on them but could not read it:
Do not know what is in those boxes:
Were they fake ballots?
Were they blank ballots left over after the election? Evidence?
Were they voted ballots? Evidence?
Were they actually destroyed? Evidence?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 04:54:59 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

You are asking good questions.  As to the "evidence" part of it, remember the first duty of a criminal after the crime is to ensure all evidence of the crime is destroyed, and we are seeing a lot of that here.  A "lack of evidence" doesn't mean it never existed.  That's why "Spolitation of Evidence" is treated harshly in a normal court of law (don't think for a minute what we are seeing in the courts is "normal"), and is seen as evidence in and of itself.

What's frustrating is people I respect refusing to see the evidence that has already been presented.  Very frustrating when people figuratively clap their hands over their ears and eyes, and refuse to see the obvious right before them.

This may very well be the largest Gaslighting operation ever.  "No, you didn't see people in a security video dragging out suitcase-sized boxes from under tables, and emptied at the tabulators!  They were merely returning empty boxes under the tables!"  (This is what Riff-Raff of GA tried to explain away, even as we watched people removing ballots from the cases and feeding them into the tabulators.)

I know it's a bit horrifying a crime of this magnitude can overturn elections, but that's what is going on here, and nobody is even trying to pump the brakes a bit on this highway to Hell.  Is that because people hate Trump that much?  Maybe they've been bribed?  Or is it nobody wants to admit that elections, the bedrock of the "consent of the governed," can no longer be trusted?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 05:45:06 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

Cyber, you said: "This may very well be the largest Gaslighting operation ever.  "No, you didn't see people in a security video dragging out suitcase-sized boxes from under tables, and emptied at the tabulators!  They were merely returning empty boxes under the tables!"  (This is what Riff-Raff of GA tried to explain away, even as we watched people removing ballots from the cases and feeding them into the tabulators.)"

"I know it's a bit horrifying a crime of this magnitude can overturn elections, but that's what is going on here, and nobody is even trying to pump the brakes a bit on this highway to Hell.  Is that because people hate Trump that much?  Maybe they've been bribed?  Or is it nobody wants to admit that elections, the bedrock of the "consent of the governed," can no longer be trusted?"

Cyber, this is Fulton County and I agree with you some of the Fulton County workers intentionally broke election laws to give Biden the win in Georgia. 

I have watched over and over, the film of the workers, after other workers left, taking suitcases from locations in the room.  Why was it filmed?  Answer below: 

These workers were in "Fulton County's State Farm Arena".
The room they were in, is where people buy animals.  Due to these money transactions, a permanent camera is in the room.  I doubt the workers knew the camera was there.

Now, my friend (she doesn't know that), poll worker Susan, (she has been doing that 20 years), and was working in that arena room, was handed a bunch of brand new mail ballots with no crease in them, and only voter's choice marked Joe Biden for all the ballots.  A mail ballot is not a mail ballot unless it is in the ballot envelope, which is in the mailing envelope.  Only way to get a mail ballot in that ballot envelope, inside the mailing envelope  is to fold it.

Susan told/showed the ballots to the person in charge, and that person said to count them.  Susan kept trying to do her work correctly, and when others were sent away, she was sent away.  She saw at least one suitcase coming from under a table.  Susan told officials what she saw and she has been fired from her 20 year job.  She will not be working in tomorrow's election.

I hope in election tomorrow, Fulton County is overrun with duly sworn Republican Poll Watchers and hope they know enough law to know when they see something illegal going on and raise hell so someone documents what they find.

I will be watching and know you will, too.

Offline conservativevoter

But isn't that what happened nationally?   tri22

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

I forgot to talk about "suitcases" full of ballots.

Nowhere in any state's election law does it say to place ballots in "suitcases".  There are NO suitcases of ballots.  That is ridiculous.  Mail ballots are placed in metal ballot boxes and locked with a wire lock with a number on it.  Nowhere in any state's election law do you see an instruction to place mail ballots in a "suitcase".  Here is what the voting implementation manager said about "suitcases".  He is making this up to cover why there were ballots in suitcases. 

"Gabriel Sterling, the voting implementation manager in Georgia and a Republican, said in the news conference that watching the entire surveillance footage of Election Day showed that workers had first packed the suitcases with valid, uncounted ballots and then later unpacked those same ballots. They had not taken out suitcases full of fake ballots, he said."
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 07:44:42 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Idiot

@Cyber Liberty

I forgot to talk about "suitcases" full of ballots.

Nowhere in any state's election law does it say to place ballots in "suitcases".  There are NO suitcases of ballots.  That is ridiculous.  Mail ballots are placed in metal ballot boxes and locked with a wire lock with a number on it.  Nowhere in any state's election law do you see an instruction to place mail ballots in a "suitcase".  Here is what the voting implementation manager said about "suitcases".  He is making this up to cover why there were ballots in suitcases. 

"Gabriel Sterling, the voting implementation manager in Georgia and a Republican, said in the news conference that watching the entire surveillance footage of Election Day showed that workers had first packed the suitcases with valid, uncounted ballots and then later unpacked those same ballots. They had not taken out suitcases full of fake ballots, he said."
Ours were metal boxes that were sealed prior to leaving the precinct and were only opened at the elections administrators office.  We had to account for EVERY ballot.  This was back in the hanging chad days.  I was the assistant precinct judge....

Offline Victoria33

But isn't that what happened nationally?   tri22
@conservativevoter

The answer to your question is "no".  Counties run their own election.  Seldom or never, would two counties agree to commit voter fraud in the same way.  In fact, one county would not want another county to know what they are doing if it is illegal.

Offline Victoria33

Ours were metal boxes that were sealed prior to leaving the precinct and were only opened at the elections administrators office.  We had to account for EVERY ballot.  This was back in the hanging chad days.  I was the assistant precinct judge....
@mrpotatohead

Yes, your county was doing/is doing it right.  Can you imagine one of your workers putting ballots in a suitcase?  You would be all over that person immediately.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

I expect the Republican Observers will refuse to be dismissed, and will demand to be arrested by LEOs and physically removed.
I will NOT comply.