Author Topic: WATCH: Bill de Blasio Dances in Times Square While Keeping New Yorkers Out  (Read 387 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Bill de Blasio Dances in Times Square While Keeping New Yorkers Out

Joel B. Pollak 1 Jan 2021

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio danced with his wife in Times Square before midnight on New Year’s Eve while keeping the rest of New York out of the famed plaza for the first time history as he enforced coronavirus restrictions.

De Blasio had closed off Times Square to the hundreds of thousands who typically gather in Times Square, Reuters reported:

Mayor Bill de Blasio and police officials have told New Yorkers and out-of-towners alike to stay away and watch pared-down festivities on television. A large contingent of police officers will barricade the area to prevent unauthorized people from gathering, aiming to prevent an event that could accelerate the spread of the virus in a city already struggling to contain it.

…

“It’s going to be actually, arguably, the most special, the most poignant, the most moving New Year’s Eve,” de Blasio, who will push the button to start the crystal’s ball descent, told reporters. “In 2021, we’re going to show people what it looks like to recover, to come back.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/01/watch-bill-de-blasio-dances-in-times-square-while-keeping-new-yorkers-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What a bloody poofter. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

Talk about poor taste. I would go to Times Square myself to see the ball drop if I were the only one there.

Bad move Bill, bad move.

Offline mountaineer

What a bloody poofter.
His ex-lesbian wife finds him simply irresistible.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His ex-lesbian wife finds him simply irresistible.  :laugh:

LOL.. I thought of a "Palmer" .......Robert Palmer!   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

I am elite! ENVY me, serfs!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.