Author Topic: POLITICAL GRAPHICS 2021  (Read 367 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
POLITICAL GRAPHICS 2021
« on: January 01, 2021, 08:09:50 am »

:laugh:       I'll start it off...  :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: POLITICAL GRAPHICS 2021
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 03:09:26 pm »
:bkmk_old:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: POLITICAL GRAPHICS 2021
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 01:53:30 pm »
Expect the possibility of the reason the democrats and Republicans are delaying the stimulus money is because when democrats take over, the money will they be diverted to the rich and foreigners who are 'worthy' in the democrats eyes of billions, not tax payers they want to impoverish and tax to DEATH.  It shouldn't take long for it to become obvious. After all, with contempt, it looks like democrats took away your legally elected President, stole your votes and installed marxist governors and ultra corrupt Biden to rule over you as a corrupt KING of old.  Some have been murdered that stood in their way already, expect more.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions