Author Topic: The Babylon Bee's Predictions For 2021  (Read 782 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Babylon Bee's Predictions For 2021
« on: January 01, 2021, 02:02:58 am »
The Babylon Bee's Predictions For 2021
December 31st, 2020

It's official: 2020 was the worst year ever, except for almost all the other years in human history! Will 2021 be a better year? Take a look at the Babylon Bee's official list of infallible predictions for next year and decide for yourself!

January 1 - New Year resolutions begin

January 5 - New Year resolutions downgraded

January 20 - Biden sworn in

January 21 - Biden dies of natural causes

January 22 - Trump announces 2024 presidential run

January 23 - 2024 Campaign kicks off

January 25 - Obama releases new memoir

January 27 - Feminists finally begin to reverse Handmaid's Tale

February 1 - All remaining Trump supporters hunted down and executed

February 2 - Electoral college, First Amendment, Second Amendment, churches, and capitalism eliminated

February 3 - Democrats announce return to unity

February 26 - China officially annexes United States

I stopped at March.
https://babylonbee.com/news/the-babylon-bees-predictions-for-2021
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Babylon Bee's Predictions For 2021
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 02:21:19 am »
Hmmm... we got till February 1st??    ****slapping 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 02:25:46 am »
Hmmm... we got till February 1st??    ****slapping

No, silly...it goes on through the rest of 2021...I just stopped at Feb...I don't want to spoil the surprise of Dec 2021
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 02:42:03 am »
No, silly...it goes on through the rest of 2021...I just stopped at Feb...I don't want to spoil the surprise of Dec 2021

Oh!  I'm sorry.

I thought you and I would have been hunted down and executed by end of Feb 1, 2021.  That's there schedule.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 02:46:46 am »
Oh!  I'm sorry.

I thought you and I would have been hunted down and executed by end of Feb 1, 2021.  That's there schedule.    :shrug:

LOL..if that's the case I don't have to worry about what happens the rest of the year.. :shrug:
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 03:19:34 pm »
January 25, March 10, May 10, October 8, December 27:  Obama releases new memoir.

Only five?  Looks like he's taking Summer 2021 off!

:mauslaff:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 04:01:15 pm »
They forgot to mention when Biden will win the Nobel Peace Prize posthumously and Harris will get one too, ...you know..., just because.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 04:22:40 pm »
When will Empress Kammy exterminate the Babylon Bee?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 05:37:18 pm »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@Gefn

myst, Thanks for the link.  I signed up for them to send me their "news" since their 2021 predictions are so "intelligent" and well thought out, I will believe anything they send to me.

I also, yesterday, ordered a fingernail set with electric thingy to get my fingernails and cuticles properly done, and fingernails buffed.  I will get this set this coming Tuesday.  Then, no matter what happens in 2021, my fingernails will be lovely.  Since I can't go anywhere, I will make Bob say nice things about how lovely my fingernails are.

With "Babylon Bee" and "lovely fingernails", I am ready for whatever happens in 2021.

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 05:42:32 pm »
   At least I won't be picked up and incarcerated during the first round of Trumper elimination.   wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 05:51:44 pm »
I hope everyone knows that Babylon Bee is a satire site...just saying.. :whistle:
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2021, 06:18:58 pm »
I hope everyone knows that Babylon Bee is a satire site...just saying.. :whistle:

Well, hope does spring eternal!...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2021, 06:29:44 pm »

The Bee came up with what I felt was the funniest spoof of the year.....

Remember when the dim's were complaining and accusing Trump of disrupting mail service?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2021, 06:39:44 pm »

The obvious ... however ... I just don't find a whole lot of satire in some of these points.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2021, 06:43:58 pm »
All of the Obama memoirs cracked me up!  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org