Author Topic: Joe Biden to Appear on ABC’s ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest’  (Read 588 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden to Appear on ABC’s ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest’

Ben Kew 30 Dec 2020

President-elect Joe Biden and his wife Jill will make an appearance on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2021 on ABC as the pair continue to lap up attention from Hollywood ahead of his inauguration later this month.

Deadline reports that this year’s show will feature Seacrest as the host for the 16th consecutive year from New York’s Times Square. Jennifer Lopez will perform as the event’s headliner minutes before the countdown, with additional performances from the likes of Billy Porter, Cyndi Lauper, Jimmie Allen and Machine Gun Kelly.

Performers at the event in Los Angeles will include artists such as Brandy, Doja Cat, Ella Mai, En Vogue, Julia Michaels and  JP Saxe, Lewis Capaldi, Maluma, Megan Thee Stallion, Miley Cyrus, Nelly, and Saweetie. Other festivities will also be broadcast from New Orleans on the Central Time Zone, where PJ Morton will give a performance of Auld Lang Syne.

“In a year marked with many challenges, we are honored that President-Elect Joe Biden and Dr. Biden will join America’s most-watched tradition — ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’ — to share an inspiring message as we come together to close out 2020 and look ahead with hope to 2021,” said Amy Thurlow, president of Dick Clark Productions and Craig Erwich, the president of Hulu Originals and ABC Entertainment, in a joint statement.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/12/30/joe-biden-to-appear-on-abcs-dick-clarks-new-years-rockin-eve-with-ryan-seacrest/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Polly Ticks

I would have thought that was past his bedtime.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It will be interesting to see if he starts sniffing all the women, and then pulls his dick out and starts waving it around.
But, then again, his doctors and controllers would never allow him to show up in person.
It will be some carefully edited highly produced and scripted video call which was recorded days in advance in full cooperation with ABC.
You will see nothing 'live' in this appearance. It will be as sterile as a clean room.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline yodaspock

His Royal Fakeness, Will make a Fake appearance!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Polly Ticks

I just might watch that to see and hear what happens. Chances are he is going to be drunk and/or drugged,so it might be funny.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

They can tape his segment, so he'll still have his pudding and be in bed by 9. But seriously, does he know what year it is?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Didn't ABC get the memo that Dick Clark has been dead for years?

Offline mountaineer

Didn't ABC get the memo that Dick Clark Joe Biden has been dead incompetent for years?

Better?

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Didn't ABC get the memo that Dick Clark has been dead for years?

When Dick Clark interviews Joe Biden,
you can tell which one is Dick Clark as follows -
Dick Clark is the lively-looking one.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline mountaineer

Dick Clark had a stroke and still was more coherent in his later years than Joe Biden has been throughout 2020.

Offline dfwgator

Dick Clark had a stroke and still was more coherent in his later years than Joe Biden has been throughout 2020.

Dick is still more coherent than Joe.