Author Topic: Detroit Suing Black Lives Matter Protesters For “Civil Conspiracy” Over George Floyd Riots  (Read 386 times)

rangerrebew

Detroit Suing Black Lives Matter Protesters For “Civil Conspiracy” Over George Floyd Riots

Posted by William A. Jacobson      Friday, December 25, 2020 at 8:35pm

Detroit alleges a civil conspiracy “to disturb the peace, engage in disorderly conduct, incite riots, destroy public property … ”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DCirE03umA&feature=emb_title   

On May 30, 2020, protests and rioting broke out in Detroit after the death of George Floyd. Detroit’s Police Chief appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight on May 29, 2020, to talk about the riots and proactive policing:

This raw footage conveys the chaotic scene on the streets:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/12/detroit-suing-black-lives-matter-protesters-for-civil-conspiracy-over-george-floyd-riots/

rangerrebew

Even if Detroit wins, BLM will refuse to pay it and the whole thing will end right there.  The only thing that will come out of it is Detroit will have less revenue to use to help blacks.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Even if Detroit wins, BLM will refuse to pay it and the whole thing will end right there.  The only thing that will come out of it is Detroit will have less revenue to use to help blacks.

Well then they can go after their assets.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well then they can go after their assets.
Receiving stolen goods is a crime...(big screen TVs and Air Jordans...)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Receiving stolen goods is a crime...(big screen TVs and Air Jordans...)

I'm sure they have a nice big celebrity-fattened fund the City can go after. If this comes down to Detroit vs. BLM, I'm on Detroit's side on this one.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm sure they have a nice big celebrity-fattened fund the City can go after. If this comes down to Detroit vs. BLM, I'm on Detroit's side on this one.
Well, that's nice. The City will siphon off the funds for more ghetto projects, and the people who got hurt (lost businesses, etc.) will be left diddley squat. The pols will get fatter, as will their cronies, and they are the whole problem.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Dang right.  Hollywood has been funding them in buckets the past year. Can't laundry it all.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.