Author Topic: Joe Biden says he is ‘unlikely’ to cancel student loans through executive order  (Read 236 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden says he is ‘unlikely’ to cancel student loans through executive order
College Fix Staff •December 28, 2020

Democratic Senators have urged student loan cancellation

President-elect Joe Biden recently said that he is “unlikely” to cancel student loans through executive order.

Speaking to a group of columnists last week, Biden reportedly said “it’s arguable that the president may have the executive power to forgive up to $50,000 in student debt.”

“Well, I think that’s pretty questionable. I’m unsure of that. I’d be unlikely to do that,” Biden said.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/joe-biden-says-he-is-unlikely-to-cancel-student-loans-through-executive-order/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And so it begins...
Eventually all of the wild, childish, incredibly unrealistic promises the Democrats made will crumble one by one.
Being a critic on the outside is easy. The burden of 'responsibility' changes everything, as Liberals and NeverTrumps will soon find out.
It is one thing to say, 'You should do this! or You should do that!' But when you have to do it yourself, everything changes.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Pulls Bait and Switch on Those Banking on Student Loan Forgiveness Order: 'I'd Be Unlikely To Do That'
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/biden-dismisses-executive-order-forgiving-student-loans-unlikely
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

And so it begins...
Eventually all of the wild, childish, incredibly unrealistic promises the Democrats made will crumble one by one.
Being a critic on the outside is easy. The burden of 'responsibility' changes everything, as Liberals and NeverTrumps will soon find out.
It is one thing to say, 'You should do this! or You should do that!' But when you have to do it yourself, everything changes.

Let us hope he exhibits similar integrity where illegal immigration is concerned, because that is the one problem with permanent implications.