Author Topic: Donald and Melania Trump eye Palm Beach homes near Mar-a-Lago  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald and Melania Trump eye Palm Beach homes near Mar-a-Lago
« on: December 28, 2020, 08:36:30 pm »
 Donald and Melania Trump eye Palm Beach homes near Mar-a-Lago

By Ian Mohr

December 28, 2020 | 10:21am

Donald and Melania Trump are the latest in their family to look at premium Florida property, according to an insider — even as there is buzz that they’ll live at his private club, Mar-a-Lago, after he leaves office.

A source told us, “Melania and Trump are talking to brokers about buying a house in Palm Beach, or nearby, as the living space at Mar-a-Lago isn’t big enough, and there could be some potential conflicts.”

The first couple are at Mar-a-Lago for the holidays, and a source told Page Six: “Melania has been redecorating their apartment . . . where they have separate bedrooms, sitting rooms and offices.” Reportedly 2,000 square feet, the place once belonged to Marjorie Merriweather Post. People magazine reported the space is being renovated, expanded and modernized.

more
https://pagesix.com/2020/12/28/donald-melania-trump-eye-palm-beach-homes-near-mar-a-lago/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Donald and Melania Trump eye Palm Beach homes near Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 08:40:39 pm »
A very good indication that he knows that they will be leaving the WH and leave politics behind.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 08:49:00 pm »
A very good indication that he knows that they will be leaving the WH and leave politics behind.

Which is exactly the reaction page Six wanted by posting this gossip @libertybele   It dovetails with The NY Post editorial that it's time for the President to give up the fight and "stop the insanity".

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 09:07:16 pm »
Which is exactly the reaction page Six wanted by posting this gossip @libertybele   It dovetails with The NY Post editorial that it's time for the President to give up the fight and "stop the insanity".

Perhaps. There is absolutely no doubt @Right_in_Virginia that the election was stolen. I'm so damn angry I could scream, crying for Trump and his family and our Republic doesn't help and I feel helpless and hopeless. Mitch the SOB already threw Trump under the bus along with most of the GOP and I even question Ted whom I've always trusted and supported.  I don't know what to think anymore.  I think it is over and I just don't see any hope.

I know you remain optimistic and I hope I am dead wrong, and I will absolutely do a happy dance if you are right and will always thank you for your tenacity in pointing out the positives. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.