Author Topic: CNN’s Tapper: Kayleigh McEnany Banned from My Show — She ‘Lies’ the Way Most People Breathe  (Read 354 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Tapper: Kayleigh McEnany Banned from My Show — She ‘Lies’ the Way Most People Breathe

Pam Key 27 Dec 2020

CNN anchor Jake Tapper said Sunday on “Reliable Sources” that he will not book White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany on his shows because she tells lies the way most people breathe.

Tapper said, “There are some people that are just so mendacious, I just wouldn’t put them on air. Kayleigh McEnany, I never booked her. Jason Miller from the Trump campaign, I would never book him. I mean, these are people who just — they just tell lies the way that, you know, most people breathe. There was no value in that.”

He added, “I don’t view Kellyanne Conway the same way. She was a senior advisor to the president. She was more of a filibusterer and a subject changer, I thought, than a liar. I think it’s different. I really do. There is a risk in just lumping everybody together. There’s a big difference between somebody like Kayleigh McEnany, who just like, this is what she does, she tells lies all the time. She can’t acknowledge reality. So I’m just not going to put somebody like that on air.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/27/cnns-tapper-kayleigh-mcenany-banned-from-my-show-she-lies-the-way-most-people-breathe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Silencing those with whom they disagree is the way today's left rolls.

Which wouldn't be a problem if they weren't all up in our business and how we are to run our own lives.

They are leaving us with very few alternatives.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kayleigh McEnany drops the hammer on ‘lazy’ Tapper after his attack: ‘Jake’s real problem…’

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany torched CNN’s Jake Tapper for characterizing her as a liar during an on-air segment.

McEnany slammed the CNN host as “lazy” and accused him of attacking her with “zero” evidence after Tapper claimed she lies “the way that most people breathe.” The former Republican National Committee spokesperson, who was also once a CNN commentator, did not let Tapper’s insult go by without taking him down in a tweet on Sunday.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12/28/kayleigh-mcenany-drops-the-hammer-on-lazy-tapper-jakes-real-problem-1010058/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Jakey rebuked the Trump-Russia Collusion lie when other CNN spokesmouths hyped it?

Jakey rebuked the Steele Dossier lies when other CNN spokesmouths hyped it?

Jakey rebuked the Ukraine Quid Pro Quo lie when other CNN spokesmouths hyped it?

Jakey rebuked the Trump Did Nothing Against Covid for Two Months lie when other CNN spokesmouths hyped it?

Jakey rebuked the Untested Trump Vaccine lie when other CNN spokesmouths hyped it?

Jakey rebuked the Trump Refused to Buy More Pfizer Vaccine lie when other CNN spokesmouths hyped it?

Just a few MSM-CNN lies off the top of my head. I'm sure Jakey parroted most of those lies, if not every single one.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 03:10:17 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.