Author Topic: After Review, Minnesota Lawmakers Say COVID Deaths Heavily Inflated  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After Review, Minnesota Lawmakers Say COVID Deaths Heavily Inflated
By Bonchie | Dec 26, 2020 8:30 PM ET

Two Minnesota lawmakers, Rep. Mary Franson and Sen. Scott Jensen, are causing waves after making a bombshell claim that COVID deaths are being heavily inflated. This happened last week after a review of thousands of death certificates.

This per the Washington Examiner.

State Rep. Mary Franson and state Sen. Scott Jensen released a video last week revealing that after reviewing thousands of death certificates in the state, 40% did not have COVID-19 as the underlying cause of death.

“I have other examples where COVID isn’t the underlying cause of death, where we have a fall. Another example is we have a freshwater drowning. We have dementia. We have a stroke and multiorgan failure,” Franson said in the video.

She added that in one case, a person who was ejected from a car was “counted as a COVID death” because the virus was in his system.

Franson said she and a team reviewed 2,800 “death certificate data points” and found that about 800 of them did not have the virus as the underlying cause of death.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/12/26/minnesota-lawmakers-say-covid-deaths-heavily-inflated-after-review-n300283
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: After Review, Minnesota Lawmakers Say COVID Deaths Heavily Inflated
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 07:17:37 pm »
I'm sure there's a rush to fix this....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: