Author Topic: VIDEO: The "You" in YouTube Is Moving to Rumble  (Read 484 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: The "You" in YouTube Is Moving to Rumble
« on: December 26, 2020, 05:22:32 pm »
Due to astounding mismanagement by YouTube which is alienating many of its creators via lack of promotion and/or censorship in which vague rules are selectively enforced to the detriment of the "You" in YouTube, many creators are now in the process of moving to Rumble where they don't have to be worried about a Big Brother attitude.

https://rumble.com/vc6y6j-the-you-in-youtube-is-moving-to-rumble.html
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: VIDEO: The "You" in YouTube Is Moving to Rumble
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 05:48:44 pm »
You Tube really jumped the shark, when they started placing ads in the middle of songs.  Leave it to Google to ruin it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: The "You" in YouTube Is Moving to Rumble
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 05:28:39 am »
You Tube really jumped the shark, when they started placing ads in the middle of songs.  Leave it to Google to ruin it.
Where they lost it with me, was in censoring Dr. Zelenko's very lucid description of not only the HCQ/Azithromycin/zinc regimen, but a very understandable explanation of WHY it works as an early onset treatment. That was done long before the money was shelled out for a vaccine, and while the panic was in full swing (right after Trump mentioned hydroxychloroquine).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis