Author Topic: Explosion rocks downtown Nashville on Christmas Day  (Read 7685 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Explosion rocks downtown Nashville on Christmas Day
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2020, 04:02:43 pm »
He raises some very good points.

How did the guy get the video so fast and post it.
Who is the account holder?
On 9/11/2020 he posted some shit about his love for Pakistan?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2020, 04:10:22 pm »
Exclusive: Nashville explosion witness remembers chilling warning from the RV: 'A bomb is in this vehicle'

A woman's voice warned downtown residents to evacuate before the Christmas morning explosion that rocked Nashville, according to witness who described hearing the chilling message before fleeing with her family.

Betsy Williams, who owns the Melting Pot building on Second Avenue, lived in a loft apartment on the third floor of the building near the center of the blast.

Williams said she left the area after she heard the recording play a countdown to the explosion.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2020/12/25/nashville-explosion-witness-remembers-chilling-warning-evacuate-now/4045368001/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2020, 04:12:47 pm »

Tennessee newspaper investigating "horrific" ad claiming "Islam" would bomb Nashville

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-tennessean-newspaper-runs-ad-claiming-islam-bomb-nashville/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2020, 04:16:11 pm »
Tennessee newspaper investigating "horrific" ad claiming "Islam" would bomb Nashville

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-tennessean-newspaper-runs-ad-claiming-islam-bomb-nashville/

Pretty strange the muzzies (if them) would do it in a manner with minimal casualties though
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2020, 04:16:40 pm »
Breaking911  @Breaking911
6m
BREAKING PHOTO: This is the RV that exploded on 2nd Ave N this morning in Downtown Nashville. It arrived at 1:22 a.m.
CALL FBI IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE TIPS!

3:25 PM · Dec 25, 2020·

It was seen in New Mexico.  Looks like maybe it was a meth lab?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2020, 04:17:52 pm »
Pretty strange the muzzies (if them) would do it in a manner with minimal casualties though

Maybe it was some of them there "moderate" muzzies  we see so much of these days.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2020, 04:42:38 pm »
Definitely not their m.o. Their goal is to annihilate American infidels.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2020, 05:00:10 pm »
It doesn't take a great leap of intellect to postulate that this is an infrastructure strike, not aimed at first responders nor at civilians. The announcements, and possibly gunshot noise would attract attention, and cause evacuation prior to the explosion, obviously NOT the work of people trying to rack up a body count.
Noted that the Airport shut down over related communications issues, and 911 services disrupted over a fairly large area, the nondescript building may have housed more critical communications infrastructure than noted in news reports. (which would not be surprising, because no one would want to discuss the intimate details of communications infrastructure with a public which would contain the bombers, who I'm pretty sure were targeting just that. There is no gain in announcing vulnerabilities to hostile forces, so while damage would be minimized in the press, any idea of severity would have to wait for reports of compromised services, if even that is reported outside emergency management circles.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2020, 06:16:32 pm »
My guess: it’s not blm, antifa, white supremacist, trump supporters, militia, or muzzies.my guess is random nut cake.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2020, 06:23:17 pm »
It doesn't take a great leap of intellect to postulate that this is an infrastructure strike

I have AT&T cell service, and my texting ability was down up until a few minutes ago.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2020, 06:23:28 pm »
My guess: it’s not blm, antifa, white supremacist, trump supporters, militia, or muzzies.my guess is random nut cake.

Agree on that one.  It might be some yahoo bent on some form of revenge as a customer or an employee.  Also might be someone trying to disrupt infrastructure (see above).  One thing is certain, picking Christmas Day seems like a play to minimize human casualites.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 06:29:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2020, 06:27:24 pm »
My SIL, a Nashville resident, just pointed out this story from back in June:

JUNE 22, 2020 / 6:29 AM / CBS/AP

A major Tennessee newspaper said Sunday it is investigating what its editor called a "horrific" full-page advertisement from a religious group that predicts a terrorist attack in Nashville next month. The paid advertisement that appeared in Sunday's editions of The Tennessean addresses the "citizens of Nashville" and warns that the attack would happen on July 18, 2020.

The ad from the group Future For America claims Donald Trump "is the final president of the USA" and features a photo of Trump and Pope Francis. It begins by claiming that a nuclear device would be detonated in Nashville and that the attack would be carried out by unspecific interests of "Islam."  .  .  .

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2020, 06:53:41 pm »
Police identify person of interest in Nashville explosion: reports
Just the News, Dec 26, 2020

Law enforcement on Saturday reportedly developed a person of interest – possibly several – in the Nashville explosion that police have claimed was intentionally set off early on Christmas Day.

CBS reporter Jeff Pegues tweeted on Saturday afternoon that police "have a person of interest or persons of interest" in connection with the purported bombing.

Three individuals have been identified so far as having been injured in the blast, which occurred in Nashville around 6:30 a.m. on Friday.

https://justthenews.com/government/local/police-identify-person-interest-nashville-explosion-report

• Technical
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2020, 06:57:22 pm »
MORE from
@jeffpeguescbs
: Person of interest tied to Christmas explosion in Nashville IDed as Anthony Quinn Warner, sources tell CBS News; 63-year-old Nashville area resident had similar make & model RV as one in photos released to public, sources say

• Technical
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2020, 06:58:09 pm »
Wasn't he in the Godfather? Anthony Quinn...

Online Hoodat

« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2020, 06:59:14 pm »

@Wingnut , sorry for the double-post.  Did not see you had already posted this.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2020, 07:03:56 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2020, 07:05:59 pm »
@Wingnut , sorry for the double-post.  Did not see you had already posted this.

:beer:

I kinda buried it in my post so it needed more exposure.   Related...WTH did that paper run the ad in the 1st place?   

Online Hoodat

« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2020, 07:07:45 pm »
Related...WTH did that paper run the ad in the 1st place?

Well, that is the paper Algore once worked for.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2020, 07:08:37 pm »

True dat! 

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2020, 07:08:59 pm »

Before or after he invented the internet?   :cool:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2020, 07:18:13 pm »
It doesn't take a great leap of intellect to postulate that this is an infrastructure strike, not aimed at first responders nor at civilians. The announcements, and possibly gunshot noise would attract attention, and cause evacuation prior to the explosion, obviously NOT the work of people trying to rack up a body count.
Noted that the Airport shut down over related communications issues, and 911 services disrupted over a fairly large area, the nondescript building may have housed more critical communications infrastructure than noted in news reports. (which would not be surprising, because no one would want to discuss the intimate details of communications infrastructure with a public which would contain the bombers, who I'm pretty sure were targeting just that. There is no gain in announcing vulnerabilities to hostile forces, so while damage would be minimized in the press, any idea of severity would have to wait for reports of compromised services, if even that is reported outside emergency management circles.
Agree with all that. We (the public) will never know the full extent of what happened or why it happened.
Whatever the FEDs disclose after the investigation is just as likely to be a cover story as it is likely to be true.
With the PRAVDA-like press today in America, it is difficult to believe anything they say no matter what it is.
If the American news media told me there will be a full moon tonight, I would not believe it until I see it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2020, 07:23:36 pm »
Nashville officers displayed 'true heroism' during Christmas Day explosion: FOP president
Says officers ‘did everything they could’ to keep residents safe.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-explosion-officers-true-heroism-christmas-day

@mystery-ak

Good for them! Good to see them getting a little recognition.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2020, 08:12:20 pm »
Person of interest identified in connection to Nashville blast
Updated on: December 26, 2020 / 2:58 PM
CBS News
A law enforcement source told CBS News at least one person of interest has been identified in connection to the recreational vehicle that exploded on Christmas morning, rocking downtown Nashville. Multiple sources confirm that Anthony Quinn Warner, a Nashville area resident, had a similar make and model recreational vehicle as the one in photos released to the public.

Warner was described as a 63-year-old White man. Federal agents are at the address listed to Warner.   ...

There is video of the RV in downtown Nashville. Investigators have a Google Maps photo of the address of the person of interest that shows a similar looking camper in the yard. Google Maps says the picture was taken in May 2019. ...
link

Natalie Neysa Alund  @nataliealund
Local and federal agents are here at a home for “court authorized activity” in the 100 block of Bakertown Road, an FBI spokesman here told me. Neighbors said an RV similar to the one in the explosion was parked at the home within the last 2 weeks. #nashvillebombing #Nashville

1:43 PM · Dec 26, 2020·

Some more on Warner, from Heavy.com:
... We reached a neighbor of Warner’s. She didn’t want us to print her name, but she said he “lived here a long time. He was quiet, kept to himself.” In fact, even though she lived near him for 25 years, she never knew his last name. She described Warner as a white male, “slight, about 5 foot 5, grayish hair, salt-and-pepper hair, kind of long.” She noticed that the RV, which is parked in his yard, was missing a couple days ago. It’s not there now. ...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 08:16:03 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2020, 10:55:31 pm »
Before or after he invented the internet?   :cool:
I'm not sure if it was after he invented the internet but before he and Tipper were the inspiration for Love Story :pondering: or the other way around.