Author Topic: Former CDC Director Says COVID-19 ‘Immunity Passports’ Could Help U.S. Get ‘Back To New Normal’  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former CDC Director Says COVID-19 ‘Immunity Passports’ Could Help U.S. Get ‘Back To New Normal’

"...could make it possible to ratchet down protective measures..."
By  Joseph Curl
•
Dec 24, 2020   DailyWire.com

A former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says “immunity passports” for Americans to prove they have taken the COVID-19 vaccine might help the country get “back to a new normal.”

Dr. Thomas Frieden told CBS on Wednesday that “done right, immunity passports could be one of a series of things that could help us get to a new normal as soon as possible.”

“We don’t know if this is going to happen, but fundamentally we’re seeing companies and countries giving people a certificate of vaccination,” he said. “The risk of this is it will make inequality even worse. If people have both susceptibility to the virus and less access to the vaccine, they’ll have even more problems.”

Dr. Frieden, who served as director of the CDC from 2009 to 2017, said for the passports to work, there would need to be “absolute privacy,” adding that the vaccine should be “absolutely opt in.”

“Fundamentally, we’re facing a very difficult few weeks and few months. There’s not enough vaccine yet and we’re seeing the highest levels of cases, hospitalizations and deaths the U.S. has since the start of this pandemic,” he said.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/former-cdc-director-says-covid-19-immunity-passports-new-normal?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That's a big NO.

As in Hell NO!

Do these idiots have no sense of history or decency?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

As in Hell NO!

Do these idiots have no sense of history or decency?

That's a resounding no and  hell no!!!!!!!

I'm about to utter the forbidden word in here but Biden's regime will be like Hiztler's.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just when you think a Rat can't be more stupid one steps up to bat in the contest for who can come up with the dumbest, most absurd ideas for handling the China Virus. The latest comes from failed Presidential candidate Andrew Yang,

Yang took to twitter to announce his stupidity by suggesting that we use barcodes to identify Americans who have been vaccinated.

Barcode?  Hell how about a nice arm tattoo. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Because if I say what I think I will be sent to my room.