Author Topic: "Tuition Free": Biden Reveals Who Will Get Free College At Tax Payer Expense if He Becomes President  (Read 530 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
"Tuition Free": Biden Reveals Who Will Get Free College At Tax Payer Expense if He Becomes President

Collin Rugg
Posted December 23, 2020 in Politics

On Wednesday, former Vice President Joe Biden revealed his college finance plan if he becomes president. The comments from Biden came as he was announcing his nominee for Secretary of Education.

“Public colleges and universities are going to be tuition-free for families earning less than $125,000,” Biden said. "Tuition free" means you, the tax payer, will be footing the bill for kids to go to college and get indoctrinated by liberal professors.

In a statement on Tuesday, Biden announced that he was nominating Dr. Miguel A. Cardona as Secretary of Education to replace Betsy DeVos.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"In Miguel Cardona, America will have an experienced and dedicated public school teacher leading the way at the Department of Education — ensuring that every student is equipped to thrive in the economy of the future, that every educator has the resources they need to do their jobs with dignity and success, and that every school is on track to reopen safely," Biden said in a statement.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/tuition-free-biden-reveals-who-will-get-free-college-at-tax-payer-expense-if-he-becomes-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

This will result in taxpayer-funded leftist indoctrination by Marxist professors which will result in large numbers of angry and entitled idiots trained in nothing useful.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This will result in taxpayer-funded leftist indoctrination by Marxist professors which will result in large numbers of angry and entitled idiots trained in nothing useful.

You just know in a few years That BS degree in Transgender studies is going to be in high demand.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Glad to know I'm paying for that. I paid off my $7,000 student loan ahead of schedule when I saw how much the interest (at 3%) payments added to the total.

Say, I'm thinking of picking up another degree. You all don't mind footing the bill, do you?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

You just know in a few years That BS degree in Transgender studies is going to be in high demand.

BS is right.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

How dare you Sully BS Degrees! Those Transgender studies ain't no such thing.

I have a BS degree. Don't lump me in with that crap!

Maybe a BA degree.

Online Wingnut

How dare you Sully BS Degrees! Those Transgender studies ain't no such thing.

I have a BS degree. Don't lump me in with that crap!

Maybe a BA degree.

Dude... chill and reread my post with emphasis on the BS!  lol :smokin:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Enough "Republican" senators will vote for this to get it passed.

Done deal.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wealth redistribution in the form of a dripping faucet.  Just wait until the NGD provisions start hitting higher earning taxpayers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.