Author Topic: Anthony Fauci: U.S. Will Reach ‘Very Close to a Degree of Normality’ Next Fall If Majority of Popula  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Fauci: U.S. Will Reach ‘Very Close to a Degree of Normality’ Next Fall If Majority of Population Is Vaccinated

Hannah Bleau 23 Dec 2020

Dr. Anthony Fauci told PODCAST-19 this week that the U.S. will reach “very close to a degree of normality” next fall, but only if an “overwhelming majority” of the population is vaccinated.

When asked when he expects Americans to “start seeing life get back to normal,” Fauci pointed to fall 2021 but caveated his prediction, explaining that the “overwhelming majority” of the population will need to be vaccinated to make that a reality.

“It’s going to depend on our success in vaccinating what I would say is an overwhelming majority of the population, between 70 to 85 percent,” Fauci said.

“If we can do that, by mid to end of the summer, I think as we get into fall, October, November, times like that, I think we will be very close to a degree of normality,” he continued.

When asked about “COVID fatigue,” Fauci emphasized the importance of getting people to “understand is that help is on the way, there’s light at the end of the tunnel, and just hang in there a bit more and we’re going to be OK.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/23/anthony-fauci-u-s-will-reach-very-close-to-a-degree-of-normality-next-fall-if-majority-of-population-is-vaccinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I do not trust him period.  Everyone get a vaccine that has been warped sped through testing and 2/3 of the people are having reactions to the vaccine.  No thank you.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
After the UK pulled a bait-and-switch with the lockdowns and Christmas, I am going to need that in a legal contract.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser Proclaims Christmas Eve as ‘Dr. Anthony Fauci Day’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/23/dc-mayor-muriel-bowser-proclaims-christmas-eve-as-fauci-day/

From this day forward this day will be forever known as   "FuckyouFauci Day"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Anthony Fauci Charter Member

Online Right_in_Virginia

Here's a woman with too much free time on her hands .... (but don't take this seriously.  Sooner or later everyone who passes through WDC get their own day --- (this is only a slight exaggeration)

Offline thackney

...2/3 of the people are having reactions to the vaccine...

Do you have source for that claim?  Several of my friends have already gotten the vaccine with no adverse results.  What I have read is more like a small fraction of 1% having a reaction.  That is similar level of reactions to the people that received the placebo and not the vaccine during testing.

NYC Reports 1st ‘Significant' Allergic Reaction Out of 30,000-Plus Vaccine Shots
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coronavirus/nyc-reports-1st-significant-allergic-reaction-in-vaccine-recipient-out-of-30k-plus-shots/2797084/

1 out of 30,000?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 04:20:52 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I read somewhere that Fauci has been about 20% right in his calls and projections the past year. He is the Mendoza of the epidemiological world.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I read somewhere that Fauci has been about 20% right in his calls and projections the past year. He is the Mendoza of the epidemiological world.

True.  8 times out of ten if he fell out of bed he couldn't hit the floor.   And yet The DC mayor named Christmas Day after the gnome troll.  If that ain't all elfed up I don't know what is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I think we may be edging towards that "normality" by June/July.

With "normality" defined as seeing the number of "new" cases falling steadily.
They won't reach "0", but hopefully will drop to a low level and remain there.