Author Topic: Joe Biden on Coronavirus: ‘Our Darkest Days … Are Ahead of Us’  (Read 388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden on Coronavirus: ‘Our Darkest Days … Are Ahead of Us’

Joel B. Pollak 22 Dec 2020

President-elect Joe Biden offered a bleak, pessimistic message during a press briefing on Tuesday, telling Americans that the worst is yet to come in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.

Reading from prepared remarks, Biden said:

Joel B. Pollak22 Dec 20206
2:19

President-elect Joe Biden offered a bleak, pessimistic message during a press briefing on Tuesday, telling Americans that the worst is yet to come in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/22/joe-biden-on-coronavirus-our-darkest-days-are-ahead-of-us/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

One thing I promise you, about my leadership during this crisis: I’m going tell it to you straight. I’m going tell you the truth, and here is the simple truth. Our darkest days in the battle against COVID are ahead of us, not behind us. So we need to prepare ourselves, to steel our spines, as frustrating as it is to hear. It’s going to take patience, persistence,  and determination to beat this virus.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Sloe Joe isn't telling us something that we already haven't figure out; OUR darkest days are ahead of us and Sloe Joe is one huge reason why.  His financial interest with China and a party to the spread and manipulation of COVID is something we are already aware of. 

We continue to hear reports of the corruption, fraud and manipulation of the DEMS, RINO's, and the Deep State. 

Remember: Christ our Savior was Born.  Christ died on the cross for our sins.  He rose from the dead.  He WILL come again.

That is what's keeping me going through all of this evil ugliness. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It is a lie to say our darkest days are ahead of us because of the virus.   Our darkest days are ahead of us because of the unscientific, arbitrary and fascistic actions of government in response to the virus. 

We are not at the mercy of this virus, but rather of the government.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

Why is it that the liberal mental midget voters couldn't put two and two together regarding Sloe Joe and the Chinese.  Either they're totally dense or just plain ignorant.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

The Covid has just been too sweet for the rats to give up just yet.

When rats prosper America suffers.

Offline libertybele

It is a lie to say our darkest days are ahead of us because of the virus.   Our darkest days are ahead of us because of the unscientific, arbitrary and fascistic actions of government in response to the virus. 

Our darkest days are ahead of us because of all the idiots who voted for China's 'Tasked', aka/Sloe Joe Biden. Liberal mental midgets are absolutely clueless.

Offline mountaineer

I just did my end-of-the-year perusal of Mr. M's and my financial situation. No matter how decent it looks now, thanks to DJT, I have no doubt darker days are ahead.  9999hair out0000
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I just wonder how much of a kickback the Bidens are getting from the Chinese concession selling those useless blue masks...  (which will be the next HAZMAT cleanup, the d@mned things are more prevalent in roadside trash than beer cans).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis