Author Topic: CDC Says Elderly Shouldn’t Get COVID Vaccine First Because They Aren’t Diverse Enough  (Read 514 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The inmates are running the asylum after all.

With one coronavirus vaccine approved in the U.S. (and a second approval likely coming soon), there’s a logistical challenge in determining who to give the vaccine to first. It’ll take months before everyone who wants one can take one, and common sense would suggest those most venerable to the virus (the elderly and those with preexisting conditions) getting treated first. For perspective, the coronavirus death rate for those under the age of 19 is only about 1 in 33,000, but it’s 1 in 18 for those above age 70.

But apparently in today’s day and age, that’s a controversial statement because the elderly don’t have the preferred skin complexion while also being the most venerable to a deadly virus.

As Lee Fang, a right-of-woke journalist on the political left noticed, the CDC’s guidelines for vaccine priority put first 87 million non-healthcare “essential workers” ahead of the elderly…. because the elderly are too white. Fortunately the guidelines are nonbinding – but many will still obey them regardless.

https://bongino.com/cdc-says-elderly-shouldnt-get-covid-vaccine-first-because-they-arent-diverse-enough/?fbclid=IwAR1JEQn1pBiJdpW8GLikOFxq5DAXprxcV4uvlYDrE78My2w4vP9CIYHxILQ
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

The CDC can "recommend", but states make their own decisions. So uncrazy states can make rational decisions while crazy states can make PC-BS decisions.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I agree! Test it out on the minorities first. No problem with that.
Tuskegee all over again. Give them all the shots first...hell yes.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A desired result of a colorblind society has turned oppositely ugly the past few years. 

My spent dollars will reflect accordingly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

One thing is for certain, the CDC, the WHO, Fauci and the DEM party cannot be trusted.

Who's to say which group they want to eliminate?  Yes, I do see this vaccine as a way to control segments of the population.  We just don't know which segments they want to get rid of.

Thinking that they want to get rid of minorities is foolish, considering that they've allowed BLM and Antifa to continue rioting and making demands.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One thing is for certain, the CDC, the WHO, Fauci and the DEM party cannot be trusted.

Who's to say which group they want to eliminate?  Yes, I do see this vaccine as a way to control segments of the population.  We just don't know which segments they want to get rid of.

Soylent Green on sale next week.  $1.00/gallon. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

I agree! Test it out on the minorities first. No problem with that.
Tuskegee all over again. Give them all the shots first...hell yes.
That's exactly what it is. Sure, let's try an experimental, untested drug on the Negroes. This is pathetic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
We are definitely headed to life as depicted in Soylent Green.  And if we allow the USA to be flooded with people from elsewhere, that day is coming even faster.

Charlton Heston made some odd movies at the time he did them, but they are having more relevance now that it appears it is not so far fetched.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We are definitely headed to life as depicted in Soylent Green.  And if we allow the USA to be flooded with people from elsewhere, that day is coming even faster.

Charlton Heston made some odd movies at the time he did them, but they are having more relevance now that it appears it is not so far fetched.

I was thinking this could end like Chuck's movie..."Omega Man"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.