Author Topic: Trump Jr. Has Had Enough of the Cancel Culture: 'Holy Sh*t... They're Now Canceling Helen Keller for  (Read 488 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Jr. Has Had Enough of the Cancel Culture: 'Holy Sh*t... They're Now Canceling Helen Keller for Being White'
By Mike Miller | Dec 18, 2020 10:30 AM ET

In yet another example of the insidiousness of the cancel culture of the Left, a recent Time magazine article on the life of Helen Keller, born blind and deaf, yet despite adversity, went on to become an inspiration around the world, Time editors decided to include a bit of “fair and balanced” “reporting” on Keller’s remarkable life — which we’ll get to later.

Washington Examiner’s Mary Vought, who is also the executive director of the Senate Conservatives Fund, was disgusted with Time over its piece on Helen Keller — perhaps because Mary knows what it’s like to have a child with a disability.

Mary Vought
@MaryVought
You’ve got to be kidding me. The woke mob is now going after Helen Keller for being white.
🙄
Nevermind the advancements she worked to achieve for those with disabilities.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2020/12/18/trump-jr-has-had-enough-of-the-cancel-culture-holy-sht-theyre-now-canceling-helen-keller-for-being-white-n296545
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Maddening isn't it.  The best thing I do, and I challenge everyone else, is to do the research and find out which vendor of choice on purchases is less SJW woke.   $ = power
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

I'm sure that if you asked them, the wokerati would say a white person working 70 hours a week at some low paying job to feed a family of five is more privileged than people like Oprah Winfrey who has two or three billion dollars or the children of black millionaires, multi-millionaires.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Since they're stamping out activists because they're "white," isn't it time to stamp out Greta Thunberg?  She's not only white, but "Scandinavian," AKA an "Ice Person," according to black activists.  Northern European are the absolute worst people in the world (they say).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Let’s be frank. A once proud magazine that millions of Americans looked forward to reading every week has reduced itself to a caricature of the Left, never missing an opportunity to further whore itself out prostitute itself in the name of so-called “progressivism” and all it stands stoops for. For that, Time has become simply another irrelevant left-wing rag.
QFTJ&TAW
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 09:08:43 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

All I can say is liberalism hasn't worked in the past, isn't working now and sure as hell will NOT work in the future!!  Guarantee it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
How much more will it take before the white folks wake up and understand that all this is a putsch to overthrow Western Civilization and the whites who created it...?

"You may not be interested in racial/identity politics,
But racial/identity politics is VERY MUCH interested in YOU."

Offline libertybele

How much more will it take before the white folks wake up and understand that all this is a putsch to overthrow Western Civilization and the whites who created it...?

"You may not be interested in racial/identity politics,
But racial/identity politics is VERY MUCH interested in YOU."

I think many of us realized that long ago and right now millions more have awakened.

Unfortunately the government has pitted Blacks against Whites and they are accomplishing the hatred and division that they need to conquer us all.  IMHO the ONLY way that we are going to win the coming uprising is if Blacks and Whites stand together.

The true enemy isn't our fellow neighbor, but the government.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Do people realize that Helen Keller was just as far to the left as those who want to 'cancel' her are?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024