Author Topic: Biden: Hunter Accusations ‘Kind of Foul Play’ That Is ‘Used to Get to Me’  (Read 575 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: Hunter Accusations ‘Kind of Foul Play’ That Is ‘Used to Get to Me’

Ian Hanchett 17 Dec 2020

During a portion of an interview set to air on Thursday’s broadcast of CBS’ “Late Show,” President-Elect Joe Biden stated that he doesn’t have any concerns about “any accusations” against his son Hunter, and that the charges are “used to get to me. I think it’s kind of foul play.”

Biden said, “We have great confidence in our son. I am not concerned about any accusations that have been made against him. It’s used to get to me. I think it’s kind of foul play. But, look, it is what it is. And he’s a grown man. He is the smartest man I know, I mean, in pure intellectual capacity. And as long as he’s good, we’re good.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/17/biden-hunter-accusations-kind-of-foul-play-that-is-used-to-get-to-me/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Christopher Bedford: Chinese Communists, Not Republicans, Were Trying To Get Biden Through His Son
December 18, 2020
By Tristan Justice
Federalist Senior Editor Christopher Bedford said on Fox News Friday that it wasn’t Republicans trying to compromise Democratic President-Elect Joe Biden through his son’s overseas business dealings, but rather it was communist China.

“We have to get used to four years of this where you see a comedian up there and you see Joe Biden up there claiming that this is Republicans trying to get at him through his son, but what it really more plainly was, was Chinese officials and members of the Communist Party trying to get at him through his son,” Bedford said. “That’s a real danger to U.S. security.”

Bedford went on argue the Hunter Biden saga is far from over as new details surrounding the president-elect’s son’s potentially criminal overseas business activities continue to emerge. Just this week, new emails published by Fox News showed Hunter Biden speaking on behalf of the entire Biden family while requesting $10 million for a joint venture firm with Chinese business leaders. ...
More at The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Boo effing hoo Lunchbox Joe. You dish it out, you take it.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
There should be a rope waiting for every member of the Biden Crime Family.
 :yowsa:

Online mountaineer

There should be a rope waiting for every member of the Biden Crime Family.
If there were any justice (in this world), there would be. And for Pelosi, Feinstein and the Clintons, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe, you and your family are so crooked you all could hide behind the same corkscrew.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.