Author Topic: “Chief Justice John Roberts Is Corrupt and Should Resign Immediately” – Attorney Lin Wood GOES SCORC  (Read 419 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Chief Justice John Roberts Is Corrupt and Should Resign Immediately” – Attorney Lin Wood GOES SCORCHED EARTH on SCOTUS Chief Justice
By Jim Hoft
Published December 17, 2020 at 1:13pm

Attorney Lin Wood went SCORCHED EARTH on Chief Justice John Roberts on Thursday.

Wood accused Roberts of links with Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile island.

Lin Wood said this “may be the most important tweet of my life.”
That’s saying something!

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
This may be most important tweet of my life.

Chief Justice John Roberts is corrupt & should resign immediately. Justice Stephen Breyer should also resign immediately.

They are “anti-Trumpers” dedicated to preventing public from knowing TRUTH of @realDonaldTrump re-election.
12:16 PM · Dec 17, 2020

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/chief-justice-john-roberts-corrupt-resign-immediately-attorney-lin-wood-goes-scorched-earth-scotus-chief-justice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It would certainly appear one or more folks out there have something on Roberts, who votes the wrong way on key issues a number of times.  If he went to Epstein Island, I am sure there is a video of him sodomizing a 14 year old girl or something as tragic.

Offline mountaineer

The problem is that "John Roberts" is about as common a name as you can get. Until Wood has proof the one listed on the Epstein Island flight manifest is the actual SCOTUS Chief Justice, he'll just look like a nut.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If what I've read lately is true, John Roberts SHOULD be summarily taken out and shot!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,423093.msg2346755.html#msg2346755
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

The problem is that "John Roberts" is about as common a name as you can get. Until Wood has proof the one listed on the Epstein Island flight manifest is the actual SCOTUS Chief Justice, he'll just look like a nut.
"he'll just look like a nut."

That ship has sailed.