Author Topic: Storm Gail slams the East Coast with 2ft of snow in the worst nor'easter in a DECADE with 161 crashe  (Read 771 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Storm Gail slams the East Coast with 2ft of snow in the worst nor'easter in a DECADE with 161 crashes in Maryland, pile-ups in New York, power outages for thousands and governors telling millions to stay home

Winter Storm Gail began blanketing areas from Virginia to Maine with snow on Wednesday afternoon
    Forecasters say the heaviest snowfall will fall in Pennsylvania, 'where as much as two feet of snow is possible'
    Snowfall in the Big Apple is set to be the heaviest seen in December in a decade with 12 inches forecast
    At least six people were injured in a 20-vehicle crash on the Henry Hudson Parkway in the Bronx
    Maryland police reported a sharp spike in traffic calls, including 161 crashes on icy roadways
    More than 68,800 homes and businesses in Virginia and New Jersey were without power as of 10pm
    Governors in the region have urged residents to stay home as the storm is expected to worsen overnight
    COVID vaccine shippers say they will not let Winter Storm Gail affect distribution

By Lauren Fruen and Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com

More than 60 million people have been placed under weather warnings as what's expected to be the most powerful nor'easter in a decade begins to dump up to two feet of snow across the East Coast with winds of up to 50mph. 

Winter Storm Gail began blanketing areas from northern Virginia to New York City to southern Maine with powder on Wednesday afternoon as governors around the region urged residents to stay safe indoors.

Snowfall in the Big Apple is set to be the heaviest seen in December in a decade with 12 inches forecast.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9060049/Winter-storm-60-million-people-weather-warning-noreaster-threatens-dump-2ft-snow.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Hope everyone made it through ok.

❄️❄️❄️❄️☃️☃️
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wait, what?

Dang, what does it say that I remember her?

Offline libertybele

50 mph winds dumping cold snow. Yuk is all I can say; that's really miserable weather.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Dang, what does it say that I remember her?
Same thing it says about me!  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator