Author Topic: BLM Leaders Turn On Biden, Express Outrage At Picking Buttigieg For Top Cabinet Post  (Read 547 times)

rangerrebew

BLM Leaders Turn On Biden, Express Outrage At Picking Buttigieg For Top Cabinet Post
By Ryan Ledendecker
Published December 16, 2020 at 11:21am

Former Vice President Joe Biden, who was declared “president-elect” by the Electoral College this week, has spent the past several weeks announcing a slate of Cabinet and other top positions within his incoming White House administration.

One of those selections for the coveted Cabinet position of U.S. Secretary of Transporation is former South Bend, IN Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who made serious gains in the 2020 primaries but ended up dropping out prior to Super Tuesday. He was also the first high-profile candidate to throw the entire weight of his political street credit behind Biden.

Adding to that, Buttigieg went on to make numerous cable news appearances during the campaign to stump for Biden and act as one of his top spokespeople. For that, the small-town mayor was handsomely rewarded.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/blm-leaders-turn-biden-express-outrage-picking-buttigieg-top-cabinet-post

Offline goatprairie

It will be fun to watch the jackals battling with the hyenas. I see the next four years of Dem disasters as paving the way for a Republican victory in 2024. As long as the *ahem* right candidate is chosen.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't know why they have a problem with Buttjigger, I mean he does have experience, being an expert in tunnel boring.

Offline libertybele

I don't know why they have a problem with Buttjigger, I mean he does have experience, being an expert in tunnel boring.

He obviously just ain't black enough!  :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

They're upset because Buttegieg has a poor race record as mayor of South Bend.  But then so does every other Democrat politician in America.  Biden chose him because Buttegieg has been very effective in driving South Bend into the ground, and he hopes to repeat that at the federal level.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden picked the South Bendover Buttboy to check off a box.  Nuthing to do with picking a qualified person for the job.  It is all optics.  Now as far as BLM being pissed?  They are alsorans.  The JV team of SJW.  Alphabet people trump your blacks and browns in this country. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Biden picked the South Bendover Buttboy to check off a box.  Nuthing to do with picking a qualified person for the job.  It is all optics.  Now as far as BLM being pissed?  They are alsorans.  The JV team of SJW.  Alphabet people trump your blacks and browns in this country.
QFT It is all done by formula, because these people won't be setting policy, they're just poster children.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They're upset because Buttegieg has a poor race record as mayor of South Bend.  But then so does every other Democrat politician in America.  Biden chose him because Buttegieg has been very effective in driving South Bend into the ground, and he hopes to repeat that at the federal level.
Well to be fair, South Bend has been in a downward spiral ever since Studebaker folded, but Buttjigger did seem to find the accelerator pedal for the short time he was actually doing his job.